Are Dogs the Most loyal pet

Makah

Dogs have always been drawn to man. The dogs of ancient times domesticated themselves. They would hang around humans, and soon learned that they would get fed for doing that. But dogs have always desired the companionship of humans. (I’m not talking about wolves.) Domesticated dogs we have today did not come from wolves - that is a myth.

When we bring a puppy/a dog into our lives, we are providing every single thing it needs to survive. We provide shelter, food, and lots of love. We love them and they love us probably even more. Dogs are just loyal by nature. It is how they want to be. They want to remain close, to be our constant companion, and yes, to get food and treats from us. And we provide them with so much more than their basic needs. We get their hair cut. We give them ultra soft beds when they’re young, and memory foam orthopedic beds when they’re old. We let them sleep on our beds, take them with us in the car, go for long walks, buy them toys and play with them, give them kisses (and them back), give them names and then nicknames, talk baby talk to them… just so many things they’d never find in the wild.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Dogs have always been drawn to man. The dogs of ancient times domesticated themselves. They would hang around humans, and soon learned that they would get fed for doing that. But dogs have always desired the companionship of humans. (I’m not talking about wolves.) Domesticated dogs we have today did not come from wolves - that is a myth.

When we bring a puppy/a dog into our lives, we are providing every single thing it needs to survive. We provide shelter, food, and lots of love. We love them and they love us probably even more. Dogs are just loyal by nature. It is how they want to be. They want to remain close, to be our constant companion, and yes, to get food and treats from us. And we provide them with so much more than their basic needs. We get their hair cut. We give them ultra soft beds when they’re young, and memory foam orthopedic beds when they’re old. We let them sleep on our beds, take them with us in the car, go for long walks, buy them toys and play with them, give them kisses (and them back), give them names and then nicknames, talk baby talk to them… just so many things they’d never find in the wild.
I think dogs are the most valuable pet around humans. They sometimes act like humans they are smarter than others domestic animals and friendly being with. That's why humans cherish dogs a lot, that's why it is considered the most valuable and cherished animal pet around individuals. I prefer having dogs as pet than any other animals on earth. Dogs are closer to mankind than any other domestic animals around.

Makah

That's exactly my Thoughts too
Dogs are wonderful being and they relate with humans so to till extent that some people can live with or sleep without thier dogs
Dogs have been a long close friends with humans and the intimacy is getting more. Cats are the biggest competitors to Dog because I noticed Americans like Cats alot and they are are so expensive over there
Even though some breeds of dogs are banned in some countries
Breeds like Pitbulls are dangerous and can't be left alone with kids or other vulnerable human
I have heard lots of bad things about Pitbulls which make me fear them and also hate them
My best breed goes to German Shepard
They are lovely, intelligent and active dogs
I think dogs are the most valuable pet around humans. They sometimes act like humans they are smarter than others domestic animals and friendly being with. That's why humans cherish dogs a lot, that's why it is considered the most valuable and cherished animal pet around individuals. I prefer having dogs as pet than any other animals on earth. Dogs are closer to mankind than any other domestic animals around.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's exactly my Thoughts too
Dogs are wonderful being and they relate with humans so to till extent that some people can live with or sleep without thier dogs
Dogs have been a long close friends with humans and the intimacy is getting more. Cats are the biggest competitors to Dog because I noticed Americans like Cats alot and they are are so expensive over there
Even though some breeds of dogs are banned in some countries
Breeds like Pitbulls are dangerous and can't be left alone with kids or other vulnerable human
I have heard lots of bad things about Pitbulls which make me fear them and also hate them
My best breed goes to German Shepard
They are lovely, intelligent and active dogs
You spoke wisely dear, dogs are part of mankind's happiness on earth. We cherish them like never before. I felt so bad when my dad's two English cocacean dogs passed out through brief unnoticed illness. I know how emotional I was back then for a pet dog we spent cash on, to ensure its well-being. But they are dogs, their ways duffer that you might not know what's wrong with them, till strange and uncontrollable things starts occurring within the body of the dog. I will say our pet dog died as a result of a food poison. Cos he never showed signs of illness but the illness that took his life its a sudden one that didn't take time at all.