Keeping A Pair Of Yorkshire Terrier Dogs Is A Good Business While Having Some Good Pets!

A K Rao

Keeping a pair of Yorkshire Terrier dogs as pets can be a good business as these dogs are

Very small and require very small amount of feed to maintain.

Since this breed is small, it requires less of the space, so anybody can afford to have these dogs.

These dogs are good breeders and have a good temperament.

These dogs are quite expensive and each pup can be sold from $500 to $1000 in India

They are good in taking care of their young ones.

The pair kept once can give pleasure and the good business for at least 7 to 8 years.

The average litter size is about 1 to 5 pups, though sometimes they may deliver more than 5 pups.

Thus in my opinion keeping a pair of Yorkshire terrier dogs can be a good source of income in the form of business as these pups are hot cakes in the market while keeping some loving pair of dogs

Last edited:
I do not know what kinds of dog breeds are Yorkshire Terrier, but I do not that all those fancy looking dogs of European and American origin fetch good price even in my locality. Having a paid and let them breed and then sell the puppies can be considered lucrative considering the price tag these dog breeds have.

I never heard about Yorkshire terrier specie kind of dogs before. Had it been you took photographs of those dogs as sample here, it could've been worthwhile enough. I love dogs, specially those species that are friendly with humans and not the one that is too hostile to children in the compound.

A grade school classmate is breeding pomeranian and yorkies that she sells. Now she has 2 poms that she is selling. She loves dogs and she enjoys breeding dogs. But she said that the money is not really big that sometimes she spends more when a dog gets sick. I am a dog lover but we do not want our dogs to breed.

A grade school classmate is breeding pomeranian and yorkies that she sells. Now she has 2 poms that she is selling. She loves dogs and she enjoys breeding dogs. But she said that the money is not really big that sometimes she spends more when a dog gets sick. I am a dog lover but we do not want our dogs to breed.
Most of the people don't like to have their dogs to be bred, I understand that. But for the people who like to earn something out of their dogs, breeding Yolkshire terriers can be a good option.

They are pretty, cute, and fancy dogs. Love their lush fur and long ones hanging along the sides of their ears. These are originally from England but have become very popular everywhere due to their small size and overload of cuteness. They are expensive. I have heard that they might be not very tough for hot weather. They di get sick if it is too hot. Their lush and dense fur tells it very clear that they are actually meant for cold temperatures.