Keeping Your Mind Tuned for Success

selena1

Verified member
Absolutely no one can underestimate the power of the mind and its role in our success! It is imperative to keep our minds right and on the right track if we are to achieve balanced success in our career, finances, health, emotions, relationships and spiritual lives.

The analogy I would like to use here is one of a radio station. For example, there may be a "Success" station. But the only way you can hear a radio station is to be tuned into it. Even a little off and you can't get the full effect.
The same is true with our mind and success. If our minds and our thoughts get sidetracked, our success will get sidetracked. As our minds stay tuned to "success" our bodies will then carry out our success and we will begin to experience abundance!

So here are some ways to keep tuned into success!

Use your innate ability to decide and choose. One of the things that separates us from the animals is that we live not by instinct, but by choice. Constantly flexing that muscle of choice builds it up and keeps us on track for success. It is like working out. They more we do, the stronger we get. The more "fit" we get. Want to keep your mind tuned for success? Keep it healthy by making good choices and decisions on a regular basis. For example, do you have a bad habit? Then flex your mind muscle and choose to change - today. If you choose to stay the same way (and those are the only two alternatives) you will have just chosen to tune your mind to a different station than "success."

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Motivation is very important when it comes to personal finance, there will be times when you really need to do some stuffs or buy some thing that you like and your mind will tempt you to give in and spend your savings, it will take a great deal of restrain to rise above that else you fell into it and deplete your savings buying liabilities.

Personally, what motivates me is my goals and how much they mean to me, when I also remember how important time is to me and whenever I extend my goal further and practically eating our my life's time, it makes me to sit up