Are Indicators Fail Proof in Forex Trading?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
When I first go into forex I've heard a it about indicators and some people even told me that I should pay money and they would give me an indicator that will always make money for me without a single loss, thinking of it now just makes me laugh.

Indicators can never guarantees a loss free trading because they're lagging what this means is, indicators measure prices based on previous data, so if you're on the one hour timeframe, your indicator will calculate the sum of all the price in that hour and show you a direction based in that.

From the above explanation, you'll understand that they work backwards and the market moves forward, no one can accurately predict what will happen tbe best one can do is to find the trend and follow it and get out when the trend changes.

You should also ask yourself this question, if truly you can make money without loss, why are they selling it why aren't they busy making money all day.

I wrote this post because I know there are a lot of newbies out there that are very naive and that's what these so called guru are looking for. Don't fall victim of their gimmicks.