Trading Discussion Are trading signals from brokers reliable?

Victorial

As a forex and crypto trader who is aiming to minimize losses, it is sometimes best to subscribe to signals in the form of a monthly or yearly subscription. There are quite a few that I know and I have used in the past few weeks. I recently subscribed to PAICC forex signals and I got another signal group through a friend.

These channels give signals on weekdays from Monday to Friday because forex is traded only on weekdays. On Thursday, while analyzing gold/USD PAIR, My signal gave me a buy signal but the group said we should all place a sell trade. Without blinking an eye, I placed a sell trade instead of my buy trade.

The signal true for some minutes until it overturned and moved back up. It went up for hours until the trading hours closed. Luckily, I was trading on a demo account and did not use my live account. With 0.01 lot size, I will be in $30+ profit at least but I got losses.

Share your experience with signals trading

Good luck

Verified member
You never can trust any broker.most of them are not really reliable. The signal they will send may be what will have a negative impact on such trading which may make the trader to go bankrupt and the business may even crashed. I will suggest that it is good to have a good knowledge and idea of any trading especially Forex.