Are you a blogger? How long have you been earning through blogging?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it concerns blogging remember experience is needed also, to know how to exchange the traffic you're getting into making money stuff. If you are starting newly via blogging your earnings won't be much like a pro blogger who has been doing blogging throughout his whole life.

Time builds up, your experience via blogging builds up too. Everything doesn't work over night, rather you build it up by yourself as a blogger by utilizing different ways to improve your blogging experience. I am a blogger, but my first blogging experience ended in tatters cos I started as an inexperienced blogger, and my early time didn't pay off cos I didn't endure to start earning from my blog.

If you want to earn from blogging you need to spend time with your blog to promote it higher to generate real or organic traffic which is pleasing to search engines. That will enable you to get your contents ranked via search engines and sponsors coming through your site for partnership in order to get their products promoted. Which in turn yields passive income revenue to you via blogging.

If you're a blogger, how long have you been earning through blogging?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't do blogging so I have not earned from it. But just like you have rightly said, blogging needs more of patience before it can be fetching money. At times, most bloggers don't exercise much patience and they believe the money should be coming immidiately they start their blogging.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have two free blogs but I have not been able to monetize them. blogging is quite very lucrative but you must do the necessary work in order for you to be able to make any reasonable amount of money from it. It is one of the best passive income methods online presently.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have two free blogs but I have not been able to monetize them. blogging is quite very lucrative but you must do the necessary work in order for you to be able to make any reasonable amount of money from it. It is one of the best passive income methods online presently.
Yes, one of the best means to earn passive income online when it is up and running through many passive income monetization means. I had a blog earlier via WordPress in diverse niches but didn't make money from it due to inexperience. But if I go back to blogging now, I'll definitely make use of my experience well. But I'm open to owning a PTP site instead of blog, where I earn and others earn too and we move.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The money one can earn in blogging depends on the time spent to write quality articles that will be drawing people to come to the blog. Aside this, there should be heavy traffic which will quicken the monetization of the blog. This is not to be done in a day.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The money one can earn in blogging depends on the time spent to write quality articles that will be drawing people to come to the blog. Aside this, there should be heavy traffic which will quicken the monetization of the blog. This is not to be done in a day.
Without the traffic their is no way a blogger can earn reasonable income through blogging. That's why some bloggers chase traffic first before monetizing their site through ads. Cos they believe if they monetize without the right traffic earnings will be minimal and the ads might become annoying at way time to discourage the little amount of visitors coming to stop coming.

AfriPeeps Official

I have bloggers before a d earned a little but I stopped due to some issues that came up, however I have plans of starting again anytime soon and I hope I earn more than before this time around, blogging is my dream and I love it.

dagm

I have actually 3 free blog sites however I have actually certainly not had the ability to monetize all of them. blogging is actually rather extremely profitable however you should perform the required function so as for you to have the ability to create any type of sensible quantity of cash coming from it. It is just one of the very best easy earnings techniques on the internet currently.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, I don't have any experience as a blogger but I've built a software that's exactly like that where people can read and comment, it's not easy to build a blog, or any sort of content platform well one shouldn't expect it to be easy in any way, because it takes a long time to be able to make money from it.

The good thing though is that you can make it happen, and there are countless of guides out there online that you can use to build your platform and you can also utilize paid ads to bring traffic to your website

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, I am a blogger, I am making money from my blog for the last 3 years. When I started my online journey, I did a couple of things, I joined Upwork, a freelancing platform, I created youtube channel and started blogging. Since I did not have any prior experience with writing blog posts, as well as doing SEO, I hired a SEO writer to write on my blog. Since I had search engine optimized content, I started receiving traffic and I started making money in less than 6 months.