Advantages of being a blogger.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Blogging is truly a Lucrative way of making money online especially for writers. The incessant increment in blogging has really prove that many people have seen the huge benefits in blogging, hence there are many people that are into blogging these days.

Among the benefits of blogging include the following:.

Blogging will give you money: it is not a doubt that blogging is very lucrative a skill especially for those that know how well to go about it. The niche has a very high assurance of generating money if all the necessary information about it has been mastered.

A source of fame: there are some bloggers that are popular than the presidents of some countries. This is what blogging can offer. Blogging can make you famous and give you the right connection and fame in the right direction.

It shapes writing skill: a blogger will surely be a good writer. This skill can as well be used in some other areas like content writing and other niches where writing can be made into use.

However, blogging needs a serious dedication and a good mentor to be able to achieve all these. And there should be a lot of patience and hardwork.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I think one of the disadvantages of being a blogger is that you rely too much on Google for traffic, I see a lot of bloggers on Facebook lamenting whenever Google changes their algorithms because their blogs are not on the front page anymore and they have to look for another way to crawl their blog to the top again, this can be weary especially if you have to do it over and over again.

Another disadvantage which I believe is general is hackers, your blog can probably be hacked and you'll lose all of your contents if you don't have a backup.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are quite right. To be honest, bloggers are really facing difficult challenges that they may not want to share. The task can be very frustrating. Getting to know more of SEO is a onerous task.

I have been a blogger before and I know what I am saying. I just have to sell the blog when I couldn't cope with the stress any longer. But for those that can endure all the pains, there is always happy ending to every blogging activities to earn much money and reputation.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Money is just one of the advantages of being a blogger, there are numerous other advantages. One of the undermined advantages of being a blogger is related to authority. If you blog on a consistent basis, and if your blog ranks high on search engines, you will be able to build your authority. You will gain a reputation as a blogger. You can also start online business through your blog, this is also an advantage that not many people talk. You can create an online store in your blog.