Are You Earning Passive Income Through Your Crypto Assets?

Mika

VIP Contributor
One of the common ways to make money from crypto is by buying coins and then selling them off when the price increases. Another common method is to trade your coins, you can do different kinds of trading. However, there is also another interesting way to make money from crypto. You can put them in reward pools or stake them. If you own Proof-of-Stake coins, you can earn staking rewards, which is a completely passive reward. The amount you earn depends on the coin, the staking platform, and market conditions. If you do not have access to staking, you can also earn by putting them in a reward pool, where you can earn daily interest on your crypto holdings.

Isi24

One of the common ways to make money from crypto is by buying coins and then selling them off when the price increases. Another common method is to trade your coins, you can do different kinds of trading. However, there is also another interesting way to make money from crypto. You can put them in reward pools or stake them. If you own Proof-of-Stake coins, you can earn staking rewards, which is a completely passive reward. The amount you earn depends on the coin, the staking platform, and market conditions. If you do not have access to staking, you can also earn by putting them in a reward pool, where you can earn daily interest on your crypto holdings.
This is very resourceful, personally have staked a good number of my $BGB tokens in Launchpools and Launchpads on bitget exchange, a couple like Zkfair , Tonup etc and I did receive a good income back

Phantasm

Banned
Right now, I don't make money automatically from my cryptocurrency assets, and there are a few reasons for this. I'm careful with my investments because the prices of cryptocurrencies can change a lot, and I want to avoid the risk of losing money. I also might not be taking part in things like staking or earning extra cryptocurrency by lending out. I'd rather put my money into different types of investments that are easier to turn into cash. The state of the market is important too—it affects how much profit you can make without actively managing your investments. So, I might wait until the market looks better.

Suba

Staff member
Currently I only stake ADA and Ethereum in my personal wallet, to make passive income. Although there are actually many ways to make passive income from crypto, such as: Taking advantage of the Earn feature available on crypto exchanges and wallets, of course you have to have a balance to activate the Earn feature and later you will get interest. You can also make passive income from crypto without capital like at Freebitco.in, without doing anything, especially if your balance has reached a minimum of 30,000 satoshi and you will get 4.08% interest. Apart from that, you can also buy tokens to get dividends such as VeChain tokens and you will get Thor or you buy Kucoin shares and will get a share of the transaction fee results at Kucoin.