Binance Are you familiar with all features on binance?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Binance as an exchange platform is so very complicated that I am thinking it is very impossible for anyone to be able to become familiar with all the features that are available, because it is too complex for me personally. This is also true for so many people that have gotten to meet and have communicated with and the complexity of binance has been a major reason why so many new beginners on cryptocurrencies do not even bother to start using it at all because they do not find it easy to comprehend with all that is happening here and how to navigate through the platform.

That is why I want us here on this thread to talk about how familiar with all the available features on binance so as to be able to determine how far it is you may have gone in making use of this excellent platform to trade.

On a personal note, I am only familiar with the spot trading and the peer-to-peer marketplace transactions,. All the other like the futures trading, and margin trading aro so complex and I am not too familiar with them and do not think it to be ever easy for me to be familiar with them since I do not need to give so much time to learning how they're really working.

What about you?

khokababy929

Yeah i lern about all the option and binanace it's my favortite exvhange.