Trendri: What are the features you are expecting?

App/website ratings
5.00 star(s)

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not a news that Trendri has improved on its payment. It has added new ways of augmenting what it pays its members and successfully find them and keeping them engage on the site. This is conclusively commendable. Kudos to the admin and his staff.

Here are some changes I will like Trendri to take:
I will want the Binance ID option as a withdrawal option to be changed to cryptocurrency option. With this, users may not be forced to use only Binance but other exchanges.

I may say this because currently, the rate of using Binance reduced in Nigeria because there is no more P2P.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I have thought including cryptocurrency (USDT) for paid-to-post withdrawal could be a beneficial option to offer users more flexibility in how they receive their earnings. The user will be responsible for paying the cryptocurrency transaction fees and deducting them from their withdrawal amount.

This option may also attract more users who prefer using cryptocurrency for transactions due to its convenience and security features. This option may likely be implemented if more members demand this feature.

Leah Kelvin

I have thought including cryptocurrency (USDT) for paid-to-post withdrawal could be a beneficial option to offer users more flexibility in how they receive their earnings. The user will be responsible for paying the cryptocurrency transaction fees and deducting them from their withdrawal amount.

This option may also attract more users who prefer using cryptocurrency for transactions due to its convenience and security features. This option may likely be implemented if more members demand this feature.
I'm also in support of this. I cannot make withdraw requests except through a member working on this forum because I don't own a Binance account. PayPal isn't available in my country either. Although I have a cryptocurrency wallet, I cannot utilize it on this forum. Please, look into this Admin.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I'm also in support of this. I cannot make withdraw requests except through a member working on this forum because I don't own a Binance account. PayPal isn't available in my country either. Although I have a cryptocurrency wallet, I cannot utilize it on this forum. Please, look into this Admin.
It will be implemented soonest.

moonchild

VIP Contributor

I support this, currently you'll have to transfer USDT to ByBit to be able to withdraw in local currency.