My opinion about Trendri.

App/website ratings
5.00 star(s)

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Trendri has been on most online earners lips for the past 5 years and still waxing stronger but to be honest, there is a particular issue that I need to address and I will like the admin of this website to take note of that complaint for some consideration.

The payment is poor to me. Though the main reason for this website may not be to earn money but to be honest, money is the main motivation. With the payment structure, it means a user will need to spend 8 days, that's a week to make just a dollar. Meaning, for the whole month, $4 is what is sure to earn. That is, if one only focuses on making comments.

I believe that Trendri is more that. Its peer has come off that stage of paying so low.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
On Trendri, it's possible to earn more than $8 monthly for content. The current earning is due to low income generated from advertsing on the platform. Additionally, users can join Advisordia and increase their earnings by creating useful content.

Earning from Advisordia and Trendri will increase your overall monthly income significantly. Users can also explore other opportunities such as contest to further boost their earnings on both platform.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance in maximizing your earnings on Trendri and Advisordia. The potential for growth and increased income is vast, so don't hesitate to take advantage of all the opportunities available to you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Based on the current posting limitation ( 5 posts and 5 topics) and pay rate (0.024 cents per post and 4 cents per topics), you can earn around $10 per month. How much time you have to spend to create 5 posts and 5 topics depend on how fast you can type and how fast you can churn your ideas. It normally takes me 1 hour. Bu spending 1 hour per day for 30 days, I can make $10. I think this is decent earning. If you want to make more, you should be utilizing marketplace

XZion

My opinion about Trendri will be on a different perspective. I have been an old member of this forum. I have been able to participate and also get useful information from the site. It's one of the best forum I have found dedicated to what he does best. I imagine myself buying this forum unfortunately @Fecoms tag the price so high @25,000 about few months ago.

If only I could have afford it it could have been my pleasure since it's already known forum.

For the incentive it's not high 😕 enough to solve huge problem but it's good enough compared to other forums. Unfortunately my passion for the forum is not for the incentive but for the content being shared by a lot of people. I hope to see this forum greater than the way it's today.