What is Your Opinion About Blog Platforms?

Toni442

Along with Blogger and WordPress, which blog platforms are the best? Which do you prefer? What has your experience been, with different blog platforms?

Also, do you think that it makes a big difference, which hosting service you use for your blogs?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There are several other options besides Blogger and WordPress, there is Wix, Squarespace, Tumblr, Medium, and Ghost, and this is just on top of my head.

Wix and Squarespace are known for their user-friendly interfaces and a lot of nice design templates, making them the go to platforms for those who want to create a visually appealing website without any coding experience. Tumblr and Medium, on the other hand, are better suited for bloggers who want to focus on content creation and sharing, with built-in communities and plugins, comment moderation and social media integration.

And for hosting services, it can make a big difference in terms of website performance and security but if you are just starting do not focus on these. some of the popular hosting services that I know include Bluehost, SiteGround, HostGator, and DreamHost, so it is left for you to read reviews online and choose the one that suit you

Toni442

Thank you so much for your informative reply.

SiteGround is one that I am not too familiar with, and I am wondering how to go about monetizing my Tumblr blog.

Can you monetize Tumblr, without the tipping feature? And can you easily monetize any of the other blog platforms?