Opinion- Earning on trendri requires mid level writing skills.

Etini

Valued Contributor
There are so many online platforms that pay people to make posts. These forums allow the user to make posts as in regular forums in exchange for payment. I have dug deep into a lot of platforms like these ranging from Beer Money Forum, Bizdustry, Forum Coin and of course trendri.

Almost all of these platforms require their users to make short posts and they are able to earn. It seems trendri is the only forum site that does not follow this pattern. Trendri requires much more. Your posts have to be high quality to be able to earn something substantial here.

For starters, Trendri demands that you make a post that has 150 words to earn the maximum credits for the kind of post you are making. Also, the way you format your heading is an important factor while grammar issues are always pointed out to the poster.

I confidently say that Trendri requires writing skill above the basic level to succeed. You have to create an idea, and find a way to express it in 150 words. That's advanced level writing skills. That's why so many people struggle when they come from such sites. What do you think

Holicent

VIP Contributor
You are actually right, although creating a thread having 100 words can still earn you the maximum credit. Trendri started a very long time ago, with a mix of standard and sub standard posts even there were times article writing was allowed but due to the poor content written by so many which also affected the forum the feature was disabled. So I believe measures are now put in place to prevent this. Trendri is not that difficult, it's still undergoing development but I believe whatever is done is for the good of the website.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can earn from Trendri with an average English language skills. You do not need to be an MA in English to earn from Trendri. However, having language skills is not enough to earn from a platforms like Trendri. You also need knowledge on various topics. For instance, to create a post on blogging, you need knowledge on blogging, to create posts on crypto, you need knowledge on crypto. You do not havew to be an expert on these topics, but you at least need basic knowledge

Etini

Valued Contributor
You can earn from Trendri with an average English language skills. You do not need to be an MA in English to earn from Trendri. However, having language skills is not enough to earn from a platforms like Trendri. You also need knowledge on various topics. For instance, to create a post on blogging, you need knowledge on blogging, to create posts on crypto, you need knowledge on crypto. You do not havew to be an expert on these topics, but you at least need basic knowledge
Average English language skills is quite different from average writing skills. There are so many people that I know on paid to post forums that dread Trendri like a plague. Those are people that earn with basic writing skills.

Even as the post count has been reduced to 100 words, such people would not come to earn on Trendri. It is easier to just weave something around in other forums like forum coin even if you have zero writing and English language skills. But it is good as Trendri is devoid of all those thrash posts I see on other paid to post forums.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you can write grammatically correct topics and posts, you can earn from this site. However, writing on Trendri is not just about writing grammatically correct paragraph, it is also about offering valuable content. Your topic and post needs to offer information. If you do not have skills to create topics and posts that offer information, you might not be suited for this platform. This site is not for sharing your personal opinion, this site requires writers who can provide information. So, you need to have knowledge as well