Are you happy with passive income that you earn?

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Thanks for starting this thread! Passive income is an excellent way to supplement your income, and it can be a great way to start building wealth for the future.

Passive income can come from many sources, such as investments, rental property, royalties, and even online courses. There are many ways to generate a passive income and it can be a great option for those who want to increase their income without having to take on a second job or invest a lot of time.

When it comes to passive income, it's important to understand the risks involved. Investing in stocks or real estate can be risky, and it's important to do your research before making any investments. Additionally, it may take some time before you start to see a return on your investments.

That said, passive income can be a great option for those who want to earn additional income without taking on extra work. It can also be an excellent way to diversify your income sources and build wealth for the future.

If you're interested in exploring passive income, there are many resources available to help you get started. From online forums to books and podcasts, there's a wealth of information available to help you get started.

Thanks again for starting this thread and I look forward to hearing more ideas and experiences from others!

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
In my opinion, passive income is a dream for most people and for me as well. It is wonderful to earn money without making any special effort or while sleeping. Of course, in the beginning, it is necessary to work hard in order to enjoy these passive earnings later on. It is true that there are a lot of ways to make passive income these days. Well, it is left to us to choose the best one!

E

eldavis

I am not happy with what i earn but i am content. If i let me self be happy i would be relaxed and this might make me not put in enough effort in trying to exceed my limits. On the other hand,i am content with what i am earning. I try my best to be content cause this would stop me from feeling jealous as to what others are earning and as well appreciate the little beginnings.