Are you interested to return to Natural Food?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Are you interested to return to Natural Food?

Those who are interested in knowing how to return to a natural diet, what kind of foods to eat and how to eat can find out the same by reading this thread. For this, avoid the habit of drinking coffee and tea on an empty stomach, after waking up in the morning.

Instead, drinking natural fruit and vegetable juices will cure a lot of ailments. If you have time in the morning, you can drink gooseberry juice and drink the same juice again later after two hours. After that you can have your breakfast at one and a half hour intervals.

If you do not have time in the morning, you can drink only any one type of simple juice that is easy to make and then have breakfast one and a half hours later. And, at 9:00 a.m., you can take only one type of green vegetable salad or fruit.

It is better that the salad is made entirely of whole green vegetables or whole fruits. Those who are new to natural foods can only eat fruits in the morning for a few days. Then leave the vegetable mixture and fruits for a few days and eat one a day.

Ganibade

Verified member
It very good to return to natural foods, to have everlasting and good health. God created us from soil and all plants comes from soil, that is where our foods comes from soil, which is green vegetables. Any body that refused to be eating green vegetables would have health problem and it will take some time to cure.
Green vegetables makes body to functions very well. All the fast foods that we are eating cause a lot of problems to our body. This disease are diabetes, stroke and paralysis. No fibres in fast food and low vitamins present in it. Fast food cause high level of cholesterol because of excess fats in it. We should try to become vegetarian and have good health and free from complaining of health problem.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My wife has a colleague whose father was diabetic and in a bad condition. He found one doctor who prescribes natural food and no medication. The fruits and vegetables are made into puree by the blender. That's what the sick father had for the diet. No other food can be eaten. At first it was difficult but after a few days the puree was like a normal food for the father. In 2 months the health condition of the father greatly improved and later on he was back on his normal routine that he would even go dancing.

To be honest, I do not want to be on such a diet. I want to enjoy my food so I eat moderately. For me, the prescribed food is okay but I prefer to eat the food that would agree with my taste buds. My take on sickness is because you may be eating more than enough.

Sikapa

Verified member
Is just like we don't check those things nowadays but that is what is killing us slowly. Eating natural foods is the best way to live longer but we only engage in eating red meat that eating vegetables which is not helping out body system. We always hear the advises from out doctors but still we don't take it serious.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have always wanted to eat organic fruits and vegetables, but the problems is that I am just too addicted to junk food and unhealthy foods. I do realise that processed foods are really harmful for health. There are so many processed foods like chocolates, cakes, chips, candies, ice cream, and many other items that are manufactured by many confectionery companies. All of these kinds of foods are really harmful for health. many organic and natural fruits are available in my country, but I have read and heard that many people try to contaminate those natural foods with artificial sweeteners by injecting them with harmful chemicals and I was actually quite shocked to know this.

I think that food authorities should take action against such kind of people and arrest them. I have heard that even chicken is also injected with certain kinds of chemicals. This is why you may not actually trust people who sell organic fruits until or unless you reside in a country where such things never happen. Having said that, natural fresh foods are quite healthy but the condition is that they should not be contaminated by chemicals and injections. Such kind of contaminated organic foods are being sold off in my country and this is something that concerns me a lot.

E

eldavis

Eating natural should not even be a question in the first place, this is something we need to do to live longer and stay healthy. Have we ever wondered why our forefathers that had no access to good health care system and technology, where able to live longer and healthier than most persons today? This is simply because they did not consume all these so called processed food we have today, all they are was natural home grown food. There was no chemical to enhance there farm products as well.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Going back to natural foods is a very good move that I would love to take too. These foods are really great for the body because they keep it healthy with high nutrients. They also do not have the potential of causing so many conditions like the modern artificial foods are. The artificial foods can cause problems such as diabetes and some are even carcinogenic.

When you eat natural foods, you when just feel good. They have a tendency of just clearing your upsets and calming the body. For example eating fruits is so enjoyable and they make you just feel good. They even help the body with digestion when they contain fibre, this makes you feel comfortable in cases where you dealt with constipation.

I think going back to natural foods is something that should be done one step at a time. Your body may not be used to them and so expect it to resist a bit. But as you keep taking them, it gets used to it.

You can also improve your uptake of this by making the process enjoyable. Think of blending the food to a smooth and easy to take. You can also only focus on those natural foods that you enjoy at first.