Are you proud of your Crypto portfolio at the moment?

springtech

I once stumbled on a guy who has a crypto portfolio of about $3m, i thought that was huge. Then i met another guy whose portfolio is in tens on millions, Just recently i met the king of Crypto in Africa, lol a self styled king he is doing almost N1 Billion naira. That is massive, i mean that is huge. I respect this guy so much.
My portfolio began to rise from nothing to where i am right now. I am gradually building it little by little and i dont have the plan to withdraw come rain come shine. Currently standing at around N5,000,000, i feel i can raise up my head a bit when guys are talking. LOL
But honestly i still have a very long way to go.

Don't be shy about it, what is your current Crypto portfolio at the moment.
I am sure when you look back at a day like this in 5 years time, you will be proud of yourself.

Victor001

I once stumbled on a guy who has a crypto portfolio of about $3m, i thought that was huge. Then i met another guy whose portfolio is in tens on millions, Just recently i met the king of Crypto in Africa, lol a self styled king he is doing almost N1 Billion naira. That is massive, i mean that is huge. I respect this guy so much.
My portfolio began to rise from nothing to where i am right now. I am gradually building it little by little and i dont have the plan to withdraw come rain come shine. Currently standing at around N5,000,000, i feel i can raise up my head a bit when guys are talking. LOL
But honestly i still have a very long way to go.

Don't be shy about it, what is your current Crypto portfolio at the moment.
I am sure when you look back at a day like this in 5 years time, you will be proud of yourself.
Wow, this are alarming figures,I would have said I am not proud of mine,but I can't compare myself with anybody neither can I attest my efforts to theirs,they have paid the sacrifice and it's time to gain,likewise I am paying the price now and it's certain if I make huge sum like this. A thread will be created bearing my name.its simple logic no one cares about your pain just your success.

springtech

Wow, this are alarming figures,I would have said I am not proud of mine,but I can't compare myself with anybody neither can I attest my efforts to theirs,they have paid the sacrifice and it's time to gain,likewise I am paying the price now and it's certain if I make huge sum like this. A thread will be created bearing my name.its simple logic no one cares about your pain just your success.
I love your response bro. You just nailed it. Life is not about competition at all. We are only trying our best to make life make sense to ourselves using the resources within our reach currently. Those guys earning such figures must have admired so other people in the past at certain times. Wisdom demands that we should not see ourselves as failures when things are not working yet, it only means we should not give up but continue to work hard until we eventually reach our goals.
I celebrate you brother.

wizyoung54

I'm really ashamed of my current portfolio. Not because i have less than $50 worth of bitcoin but because I have been trading in cryptocurrency for a long time. I couldn't get capital. The little I was able to gain was what I got after investing my school fees before the payment deadline.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view as a wireless screen businessman I don't believe anybody with crypto wallet should be angry with his portfolio this because cryptocurrency continue to grow high in the marketplace so I believe anyone who has invested in cryptocurrency will continue to gain more profits in his wallet. But anyone who seems not to be happy about his portfolio should quietly or sell out his coin and quit from investing in cryptocurrency