ATH OF BITCOIN UPDATE 2021...

bizopps235

Bitcoin (BTC) has denoted the New Year by coming to one more value record, halting simply over $29,600, as per Coin Market Cap's information today.

Per the outline, the cost of Bitcoin came to $29,626—its most elevated highlight date—some place in the ballpark of 12pm UTC on January 1.

In the interim, Bitcoin has entered the best 10 of worldwide resources regarding its market capitalization (the joined cost of all BTC right now available for use), as indicated by Asset-dash.

As of now, Bitcoin is positioned tenth with a market cap of $544.8 billion, leaving such monetary Goliath as Berkshire Hathaway (run by Bitcoin doubter Warren Buffet), Visa, and Walmart in the residue.

Recently, Bitcoin broke past $29,000, setting another unsurpassed high of $29,321 (at any rate at that point). The bull run helped the cost of BTC by 7.35% in only 24 hours—and 24.76% throughout the span of 2020's last week.

Want to get in on the bitcoin rush comment below "I'm interested" and i'll send you the details.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have been into bitcoin investment for a while now thanks to my good friend that shows me a bit of what it takes to work in the crypto world . Yes I think bitcoin is doing quite well now and fortunately, it is also pulling other altcoins up too both in price and in value. The only snag here is just the high fees charged which is sometimes annoying. I remember trying to send $6 btc to a friend last week and the charge was $1 plus, this is just insane but in all it is still a lot better though. So yeah I'm in for the bitcoin rush as stated by you

bizopps235

I have been into bitcoin investment for a while now thanks to my good friend that shows me a bit of what it takes to work in the crypto world . Yes I think bitcoin is doing quite well now and fortunately, it is also pulling other altcoins up too both in price and in value. The only snag here is just the high fees charged which is sometimes annoying. I remember trying to send $6 btc to a friend last week and the charge was $1 plus, this is just insane but in all it is still a lot better though. So yeah I'm in for the bitcoin rush as stated by you
Try this platform... It pays you just for using your browser and even more when you refer ones to your referral link.

please remove the space in the link below

https:// cryptotabbrowser.com/15117600