Audius is the next big thing in music

• Thread starter Deleted member 26312
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26312

Audius is the musical blockchain project that risks cutting the grass from all its competitors, regardless of the blockchain network used.

Launched in September 2019, Audius has now over a million music lovers per month. This makes the platform the most successful in terms of growth.

I joined the Audius platform in December 2019 because the project seemed to me to be a good alternative to SoundCloud, whose limitations had increased, and which I didn't want to subscribe to because I didn't think the monthly price of this subscription was justified. Everything was there from the start, no disappointing phase where you miss out on half of the features like some other platforms even today, more than a year or more after their launch.

Audius was a fast, ergonomic platform right from the start. Only Choon, now known as ROCKI for a new launch very soon, offered such quality. So I started to put my tracks there, quite a few of them. And for a year I used the platform as if I was using SoundCloud. To store some of my compositions and share them. No more and no less. I knew that the ETH blockchain based token (ERC20) was going to be released at some point, somewhere in the future. And even though Audius didn't communicate much about it during this period, I was confident and appreciated the solidity of the platform.