D

Deleted member 13140

I think I've mentioned how I wanted to go into affiliate marketing, what am I even saying, I did go into it back then, I made completely nothing, I did attempt though, I promoted it on every single place I saw, Especially on Quora, That's where I almost made a sale but Somehow Failed Because the buyer refunded, But it wasn't me, It was the wrong information I received. And that is what made me fail at it, even when I tried on YouTube, Okay maybe YouTube was my lack of skill, but this gurus really got me

And Here are those Bad advice -
1. Promote High Ticket Offers:

Don't do that, you won't make a single sale, when they say that they aren't talking to complete beginners
2. Promote it on Facebook: I've seen videos on YouTube, where the youtuber tells their viewers to go on Facebook and message people or go on Facebook and join target Facebook groups and spam their link, This could work But in most cases you'll just get blocked by Facebook.

3. Write A quick Blog post: Well, this in fact could work if not that the people being told to do it might not actually know exactly what to say therefore they result to being salesy.

I've seen a medium article where the user really just said a few completely greedy words (Am not judging, Just pointing it out) And pasted their link and literally click my affiliate link and buy the product. it works but only for people that Like, Know And Trust you.

Can you just walk up to a stranger and be like Hey, Buy my stuff, if that ever works then writing greedy posts might just work as well.

E

eldavis

The Facebook method actually works, I have a friend who is into affiliate marketing, and he makes use of not just Facebook but also other social media as well. What does YouTubers fail to tell people are the downside of these methods. Like you said, this method could get you blocked.
For this method to work, you need to be extremely careful and mind the places where post details.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Although I do not have interest of becoming an affiliate marketer but my most important advice to people that are ready to engage in this business is for them to learn and understand everything because if they learn and understand everything most especially from a trusted and qualified affiliate marketer with experience they won't likely experience or makes any mistakes along their way because the expert will be like a guiding a step that will help them to go through their affiliate journey successfully without having any challenges , if they have challenges it is something they have to learn from it

This is not applicable to only affiliate marketing ,in every online business there are some ways a lot of people might believe it is the best way of doing it but it is always completely the other way around , that is why we have to really understand what we are doing first from there we might be able to understand how we can avoid all those things..

In cryptocurrency trading there are so many things a person can also avoid especially when trying to predict the movement of a volatile cryptocurrency.. every online business has advantage and disadvantages.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You are right. Most of the people that claim to be gurus on YouTube doesn't really know what they are doing and if you follow their advice you will not make any money on affiliate marketing. I have been following many of them for the past few years but I was not able to make anything tangible because everything they are saying is practically impossible to make a sale. I will not really advise anyone to spam their links on anyone's DM on Facebook because Facebook will block you immediately. This is because they want to protect their community and anybody that tries to violate their policies must to get blocked. There was a video I watched in which someone told me to spam my links on Pinterest and after doing that I was blocked for violating their policy. That was when I realised that most of the things the YouTube gurus are saying is a very big lie and they are only looking for people to watch their videos. If you want to promote affiliate marketing products effectively then it is very much important your budget some money for that. You can carry out Google ads or Facebook ads because I have actually seen people make sales and money from them.