Banxico to actualize the Mexico CBDC project

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is very surprising that the Mexico Central Bank digital currency could take that long before actualisation because there are so many countries that have tapped into the project and the I've started running it quite effectively . In fact most of the African countries have launched the digital version of their fiat currency.

I'm so surprised that the Central Bank digital currency as proposed by Mexican government is still not making progress for quite a long time which is not really a very good development. I think that the Mexican government should embark on robust strategy that will speed up the actualisation of the project because the whole world is digitalising their economy presently and the world would soon become a digital world. Banxico which is the Central Bank of Mexico made a statement according to a local Media that the project is expected to be completed in 2024 which is still a very long projection and I believe that they would work towards it in order to ensure they integrate technological advancement into their CBDC project just like what we have seen in the Chinese digital yuan which remain the most advanced Central Bank digital currency project that we have ever seen.

kalxc9385

The delay in implementing the Mexico Central Bank digital currency is surprising, considering that many other countries have already launched their own digital currencies. It raises questions about the progress and strategy of the Mexican government in embracing digitalization.

bachnhuc8273

The Mexican government should prioritize the implementation of the Central Bank digital currency to keep up with the global shift towards digital economies. It's important for Mexico to integrate technological advancements and leverage the benefits of a digital currency.

anlocj197

What are the specific reasons behind the long timeline projected for the completion of the Mexico Central Bank digital currency? Are there any obstacles or challenges that the government is facing in the implementation process? It would be interesting to understand their approach and plans to catch up with other countries.