Trading Discussion Basic knowledge is the most important foundation

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Basic knowledge is the most important foundation, but it doesn't end there. new traders need to pay attention to this. Without knowledge, it is hard to succeed. My broker, Eurotrader, also offers an educational course in trading. It also gives lots of deposit/withdrawal options including BTC and much more.

Phabbyfundz

Your article is quite short and you haven't seem to pass any valid points. You should through more light on the topic you have out lined. In the long run I would ascertain that the basic knowledge your talking about isn't basic to the ignorant, and with out proper information an individual is said to be deformed.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Basic knowledge is needed in all trading. There was a time I was among some members of another paid to post website that I belong to if it is really possible to know trading one by oneself. I guess the answer should be no becuase we still need to be taught the basic at least.

Setho

VIP Contributor
When you will want to trade forex there are some important basic information that you should have like how to identify a supply and demand zone, proper risk management like identifying risks to reward ratio, entry triggers and also how to efficiently set up orders for a stop loss .

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Learning is fundamental for being a beneficial trader. You have to study and research a broad measure on the off chance that you ought to be an advantageous trader. You have to learn specific knowledge to control your emotions. Then begin with demo account to understand how the market works. You also need a regulated broker. I like Eurotrader broker's trading platform for my trading as it executes trade instantly. I additionally appreciate the services they provide. I also like their instant withdrawal facility.

Suba

Staff member
Basic knowledge of forex trading should be possessed by prospective traders before entering forex trading, whether through courses, webinars, websites, videos, etc., about forex trading, currency pairs, advantages and risks, forex market opening hours where he lives, because it is different for different people. each country and how to analyze the market.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Exactly the basic knowledge is the most important ,you need to first know how to set your position well in the market ,so you don't place the wrong trade ,and also know the take profit and stop loss how to make use of it very well ,so you would make more gains from the market