Became a Freelancer

Nasrin

We can make money to work any freelancing platform .we can use there our skills . We can work simply,data entry,copy paste,copy writing,any story written and graphic design,logo design,any social media banner thumbnails etc.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I still have an account at freelancer.com, it's been a while I visited there to bid for jobs. Freelancer.com is the home or freelance marketplace where you'll see thousands of jobs listings everyday at the marketplace. You'll never lack fresh new opportunities to apply too. When their is such kind of competitiveness to submit a bid and win the offer, then it means, you have to show more proof to the employer that you can offer better than that. Especially, when many have accepted and made bids as you've placed your own order.

E

eldavis

That's right, freelancing is one of the most lucrative ways to make money in the internet this period, back then there where so many persons who never took freelancing seriously but things has changed now. The recent pandemic also made people change how they view freelancing and working online in general. During the pandemic, alot of persons lost their jobs, while some could not access their jobs offline, so they had to go online just to find a way to make some cash, while some went into affiliate marketing, some decided to go into crypto investment, while others forex trading. Then there are those who went into freelancing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Freelancing is definitely one of the best ways in which anyone can use and make money on the internet currently. the truth is that there are a whole lot of opportunities if you want to become a freelancer and you can capitalise on this to make a full-blown income of the internet of monthly basis. One thing you must understand is that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme and if you can be patient enough and learn the necessary skills you can be making a whole lot of money on the long-run. Than you know a lot of people who are fully into freelancing and they make good amount of money on monthly basis. I also have an account on fiverr but I have not really been serious with me for about 2 years now. When I have the time I will definitely get there and see if I can start fully because what I normally do online is to write for people. I do ghostwriting and copywriting, these are very good skills in which anyone can learn and make good amount of money on different freelancing platforms. There are different skills you can learn such as graphics designing and web designing.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I still have an account at freelancer.com, it's been a while I visited there to bid for jobs. Freelancer.com is the home or freelance marketplace where you'll see thousands of jobs listings everyday at the marketplace. You'll never lack fresh new opportunities to apply too. When their is such kind of competitiveness to submit a bid and win the offer, then it means, you have to show more proof to the employer that you can offer better than that. Especially, when many have accepted and made bids as you've placed your own order.

Well, I usually prefer article writing sites and freelancing platforms where I could be paid up front payment. I also have absolutely no problem working for revenue-sharing websites if the provide really high CPM rates for articles and if they have good traffic. Unfortunately, bidding sites are type of sites I would avoid. This is because such sort of sites do not guarantee income, as you must depend on your app;location being accepted on such sites. Despite being really talented, many beginners have a harder time working at such sites because the employers usually prefer people who have a great work experience in the field. Sometimes, many bidding sites also do not pay well. Of course Freelancer is a high-paying websites. However, a few sites like micro job sites often require you to bid on jobs and you do not even get paid the amount you deserve for the hard work or effort you put into the work. I have even tried Copywriting network in the past and they also proved to be a big waste of time. We need to get more revenue-sharing sites so that people could find work in case they are not able to make money on bidding sites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, I usually prefer article writing sites and freelancing platforms where I could be paid up front payment. I also have absolutely no problem working for revenue-sharing websites if the provide really high CPM rates for articles and if they have good traffic. Unfortunately, bidding sites are type of sites I would avoid. This is because such sort of sites do not guarantee income, as you must depend on your app;location being accepted on such sites. Despite being really talented, many beginners have a harder time working at such sites because the employers usually prefer people who have a great work experience in the field. Sometimes, many bidding sites also do not pay well. Of course Freelancer is a high-paying websites. However, a few sites like micro job sites often require you to bid on jobs and you do not even get paid the amount you deserve for the hard work or effort you put into the work. I have even tried Copywriting network in the past and they also proved to be a big waste of time. We need to get more revenue-sharing sites so that people could find work in case they are not able to make money on bidding sites.
At this time have you found any rev-sharing sites that rewards users? I've seen some but their site isn't friendly to me, that's why I never really stayed to work it out there. At this moment, I am not trying to write much of an article, the one I'm posting at forum is okay. If I need something better, then I'll go create my own blog site, and start making contents on my own, and advertise my blog to reach out to many audiences online. Instead of relying on making $3-$5 per 500-750 words of article that isn't still a guarantee of reward.

Of-course you are true. I am also working as a freelancer and providing services for content writing, SEO content writing, Data entry, Excel VBA projects. I am professionally working in these field for 3 years and become a level 2 seller.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
At this time have you found any rev-sharing sites that rewards users? I've seen some but their site isn't friendly to me, that's why I never really stayed to work it out there. At this moment, I am not trying to write much of an article, the one I'm posting at forum is okay. If I need something better, then I'll go create my own blog site, and start making contents on my own, and advertise my blog to reach out to many audiences online. Instead of relying on making $3-$5 per 500-750 words of article that isn't still a guarantee of reward.

There were many article revenue-sharing sites in the past. Some of them were Triond, Day Two Cents, Writedge, Bubblews, etc. However, by the passage of time, they all vanished due to some reasons that have never been known to people. I was also a member of Writedge and there was a time when they used to pay $5 per 1,000 views and I was earning a good amount of money on their platform. However, they closed the site because the owner was not able to run the site due to some health issues. There is another site called vocal Media that pays people around $3 per thousand views. The biggest problem with them is that they use Stripe to pay their writers and this means that you cannot earn if you live in a country where Stripe is not supported.

Article Revenue-sharing websites could be a big waste of time if you write a 500 word article only to see it earn a few cents at the end of the month. This is why writing articles on sites that pay an up front payment is the best way to make money. Article Revenue-sharing sites could ONLY work if you write articles for a platform that attracts hundreds of thousands of unique visitors each day. Unfortunately, such sort of platform does not exist.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There were many article revenue-sharing sites in the past. Some of them were Triond, Day Two Cents, Writedge, Bubblews, etc. However, by the passage of time, they all vanished due to some reasons that have never been known to people. I was also a member of Writedge and there was a time when they used to pay $5 per 1,000 views and I was earning a good amount of money on their platform. However, they closed the site because the owner was not able to run the site due to some health issues. There is another site called vocal Media that pays people around $3 per thousand views. The biggest problem with them is that they use Stripe to pay their writers and this means that you cannot earn if you live in a country where Stripe is not supported.

Article Revenue-sharing websites could be a big waste of time if you write a 500 word article only to see it earn a few cents at the end of the month. This is why writing articles on sites that pay an up front payment is the best way to make money. Article Revenue-sharing sites could ONLY work if you write articles for a platform that attracts hundreds of thousands of unique visitors each day. Unfortunately, such sort of platform does not exist.

You spoke admirably well, this days we are short of options around Rev-sharing sites. I learned about vocal.media as well, but the option of it's payment is way beyond me, that's why I didn't push myself much to get going with the earning options on the site. Your last sentence tells it all, if we can get a Rev-sharing platform that offers tens of thousands of offers, then it is believing we'll definitely earn reasonably from it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
To me the most important thing in freelancing is just the ability for people to learn a particular skill and be perfect in what they have learnt , when you are perfect in what you are dealing on you may have some good possibility of making money with the skill you offers.

But a situation in which you do not have a reasonable skill to offer or the skill you have learnt is still not upgraded to the modern world standard then you will not be able to achieve anything from freelancing because Freelancing consists of competition from people all over the world, some freelancers are extremely talented in what they are doing , then you going there without having an upgraded skill may not be of any good to you.

A lot of people are making money with freelancing but at least 75% of people who are joining freelancing platform will always consider it to be a difficult way of earning , the reason is because of the competition and because the freelance market is extremely wide that some people that are joining newly may not be able to have an opportunity to get more people to perform services to order for their services