Become an Instagram influencer

Rozers55

Companies are using Instagram influencers — people with large, dedicated followings on the platform — to rep their products. You can get in on the action by applying for opportunities via a marketing platform like Open Influence or AspireIQ, or by contacting the brands you want to work with.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I was really believing that you will give us the information that is needed for us to be an Instagram influencer and based on my experience and observation I can say that it may not really be easy as most people think it will because you really have to work very hard to be able to get adequate numbers of followers on your Instagram platform, well I believe this may be another new skill for an individual to dedicate their time to learn , but instead of of this I may really be interested to become an affiliate marketer or a digital marketer because Base on research it is among one of the most profitable online business, it is just for me to take an online class on Udemy to be able to master the art of affiliate marketing, from there I can start up to grow my Instagram accounts to thousands of followers and I can use the Instagram account for advertisement of my affiliate product or any other products that might be profitable to me, even as an affiliate marketer I believe it might even be possible and easier for you to be an Instagram follower based on your ability to attract people.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
As for me, I believe this job truly brings in so much income for people, because if the celebrities could also take gaining more followers more seriously, then I am quite sure that they making enough money that worth it, I am not saying that it is the most lucrative way to make money on social media platforms but if not the best then it will surely be one of them at least if one could make a list of sure ways to earn income online, I am so certain that this particular idea will definitely be listed among them.
What I really notice is that people did not used to take it due to the fact of their ignorance but now that they have seen and know how much money one can make from it, there is no doubt that they will be willing to go to their breaking limit to make sure they also achieve as many followers as they can, some of the opportunities in which one might use to make money from this chance is helping brands to endorse their products which is also called sponsored posts, I am sure that some of us that are regular on social media platforms, Instagram to be precise, would have come across something like this before.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Instagram influencing is a good way to earn an income as a young person in today's world, what you need to work around is how to get large following, this is where the hard work is, you need to have something to offer, in Nigeria where I live most influencers are into making comedy skits and they get a lot of fan base.

I think there are other ways you can create contents and different topics, from there you'll get noticed and you'll start taking in advert, becoming an influencer is very possible especially on Instagram or Facebook, with dedication and commitment.

Celebrities and Actors are getting into influencer marketing also, last year Elon Musk even teased that he felt like quitting his Job to become a full time influencer on Twitter.