Before entering the forex market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Before entering the forex market, traders need to learn money and risk management. Forex is a high-risk business. No matter how good traders are, they cannot be completely certain about forex. Before jumping in trade, traders first need to analyze the price movements. Thanks to my broker Eurotrader which give me all kinds of information regarding analysis in the market.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Most new traders think he is going to be rich within few months. He got the easiest way to make money quickly. The problem is they have been introduced forex like that. Most newbie traders do not know the ugly truth of forex trading. Forex is not an easy job to do. You need specific knowledge and skills. And for that you have to give time and efforts. It doesn't happen overnight. Not even in few months. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

Kwess

Good advice, I will like to learn more from you. I've been heard of Forex but the truth is I know nothing about it but from this your post I think you have given me a clue on how to go about it.
But I will also like to learn more from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.