Before you retire.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Retirement is the time every worker always anticipating for. It is the time of rest after too much labour as the saying says, rest is sweet after labour. However, there should be some steps one needs to take before the retirement day comes.

Having target should be the number one aims of any worker. Except you are a government workers whose retirement day and time has been fixed, a private worker must have a target and aim of a particular time he's willing to leave the job. The target will motivate him to save well for the retirement day.

The other things to be considered is the fact that we need to have other means of saving apart from the pension scheme that government will open as a government worker. This will augment any amount we are getting from government and make it huge by the time we are to retire.

Our health matter, in fact matters than the job. We need not to obsrstress any part of the body for us to enjoy our retirement day. Many people have never given themselves any rest on in the name of trying to make money hereby have to be nursing one ailment or the other when they retire.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Although I am not even working for government but even with this when I will have a private business, I'll make my arrangements to suit my retirement because I will not want my retirement to be boring,I need to set up everything to make sure I enjoy my retirement as much as I can because I have seen a lot of people who didn't plan so well in this area.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I retired I was confident that I would have a grand life because I had prepared. My savings in the bank can last for 10 years of my budgetary needs since we own our house already. But I have plans of buying a lot and building an apartment so that I can have a sort of livelihood to augment my monthly pension.