Beginner's Guide For Making Money Online

bellabe

Some online money-making strategies pay out more than others, so pick the ones that best fit your lifestyle. Here are some suggestions and resources for learning how to make money online for free.

1. Be a part of market research2. Earn money and incentives when you shop
3. Create your own blog4. Complete microtasks
5. Work as a proofreader.6. Working as a virtual assistant is another option.
7. Organize a digital course.8. Instruct students in English as a second language.
9. Domain names for sale and purchase.10. Sell your gently worn clothing
11. Become a private tutor12. Get paid to evaluate websites 13. Invest in excellent art 14. Write for business owners and websites
15. Etsy is a great place to sell your handmade items.16. Make a mobile application

Skysaint

Verified member
You are probably right about your suggestions but I would like to make a point here. As a newbie to online money making methods, we should be aware that there are many scam sites that claim to be offering one or more of such opportunities you have mentioned while in real sense they are just there you scam you and make you waste your energy and time trying to earn from them.
Hence the need to join a few forums, as a newbie online I learnt of many legit platforms I could earn from as well as the scam ones just by going through the honest reviews made by the forum members especially BMF which was the forum I first registered in followed by trendi

Nite

Valued Contributor
Etsy is a great place to sell things from vintage items, personalised tshirts, or any other handmade thing. And Etsy is one of the most sought after platforms to get you started as a seller, because it offers great features to get your website off the ground. Also you do not have to worry much about promoting your brand or marketing, because Etsy is reliable enough due to its popularity.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are hundreds of ways to make money on the internet currently but most of that requires you to have proper knowledge and a lot of seriousness for you to be able to make something tangible.

Over the years, I have been involved in a lot of online businesses and one of the best online business since I have been involved in is cryptocurrency trading. Cryptocurrency trading is currently one of the most lucrative online businesses in which anyone can venture into more than some certain things you must know such as technical and fundamental analysis.

This is because these things can help you to minimise your losses and also give you the opportunity to make a lot of profit.
Another good venture you can go into is having a YouTube channel. Little wonder why a lot of people are into YouTube or trying to venture into YouTube is because of how lucrative it is.
Some people even go as far as creating fake videos claiming to make a lot of money why they do not because they want to make money on YouTube. Another good thing about YouTube is that it offers you the opportunity to make a lot of money on the internet passive.