Benefiting from real estate as a student

Stena

There are several ways through which one can make money in the real estate sphere. Some people get to buy and then sell off appreciated landed properties. Some get to build a house from scratch, lease it out or rent it out. Some people get to renovate a dilapidated structure and sell it off or rent it out. Some people just want to be real estate agents, they are okay with leading potential clients to property owners and getting their own commission.

What can we do as students to earn money in the real estate sphere?

Back in school, a lot of students were all out to make money so as to meet their needs. I could remember a hostel mate who bought a bed space for forty dollars and sold it out after a month for sixty dollars. That happened to be a creative and cool business!
Another hostel mate squatted two other students in one bed space for twenty dollars each.
I am certain that a good number of students were into this business back then, and they sure made their gain.
This business is still ongoing especially in tertiary institutions and to me, it is just a way of students tasting a pinch of the 'real estate sphere'.

What are your opinions on this?
Have you encountered such a scenario before?
Can you suggest other ways students can earn money in real estate?

Being a student is hard, especially if you're in a different city and trying to get into the real estate business. But there are a few things that can make it easier, you need to know how to get listings

Now, you might be thinking, "What do I need this for?" Well, if you've ever tried to find an apartment, this will help. You can narrow down search results by location, price of rent, size of apartment, and more. You can even see pictures of the place, which is nice because sometimes you can't really tell how nice or bad it is through the listing.

If you're looking to buy a house while still in your college years, is great You can still find homes near the campus that are within your price range and if you aren't sure what kind of home would suit your needs best (how many bedrooms? How big should it be?), you could try looking at houses that have been broken down into categories so that it'll be easier to figure out what kind of house will fit you best.

The future of real estate business for students has a limelight. I know of many students who are self sponsored and through the real estate business, they are able to Carter for their school fees and other needs. Many students are now striving to make ends meet especially those in public institutions, this is because, the quality of education is not prioritized by the government authorities and therefore students now see education as a side hustle while making money is now their priority. The incessant strike has given students more opportunities in discovering their passion and ways which money can be made. Students are now more into becoming agents, where they advertise all types of real estate properties, such as; lands, houses, properties for lease and the process is now easier because of the advancement of technological tools and the social media platform like; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and even through the media like; Television, radio and bill boards. There is actually no sector where a student is not part of. Real estate business is now the selling point and everyone would strive to work harder inorder to get a piece of this investment either in the short or long run. Investment in real estate is a good step in securing your future