Benefits of washing our hands before eating

Washing our hand Regularly makes our hands free from germs and it also makes the food we consume to be healthy

We must be we washing our hand ofen and often especially during this covid 19 so that we won't be infected

I can't do without washing my hands before eating because I know the danger in it if I did not do so I always make my health my priority

We will be more Healthy that way if we wash our hands before using it to eat because we can get infected if we did not wash our hands

You might have use your hands to touch some dirt which makes bacteria or germs to stay on your hands so by using that same hand to eat it will cause infections

If we wash our hands before eating it will help to prevent us from contacting infections and it also make us to be more hygienic

We have been taught all this right when we were in primary school then about the function of washing hands and according to the teacher then as I can remember he said one of the function is to prevent ourselves from contaminating disease, most people might have forgotten about this but it is very important because it will also limit the exposure of foods to dangerous bacteria that might lead to food poisoning... For hygienic purpose generally it is the best and morally it is also the best that we wash our and whenever we are about to eat to prevent infection

When you eat a meal without washing your hands, the germs on your hands go into your mouth. Germs can cause infections like sore throats and stomach flu. Handwashing is vital because our hands spread illnesses.

Washing our hands before consumption of food makes the food we eat to be hygienic and healthy and also prevent our food from germs

Empress

Verified member
By washing our hands before eating we can be able to prevent food poisoning when preparing food for oneself or for others because hands can spread germs in the kitchen which can cause sickness so by washing our hands with soap and water helps to prevent germs from spreading in the kitchen and to the foods as well
We should make sure to wash our hands before cooking and also before eating as well
Wash your hands after touching a garbage or touching a pet, and pet food
Wash hand after sneezing, coughing or blowing your nose.
We should always make sure we wash our hands regularly so that germs won't ruin your food by causing different kinds of illness to the body

Washing hand is a normal hygienic and should be practice by everyone.A lot disease Gain access to the body through not maintaining good hygiene.hand washing is . natural way of taking care of oneself and it prevents us from virus that enter the body through the fingers children especially should be monitored to always wash their hands properly

we should always wash our hands before eating because the hand is used to carry different kind of thing.for example some delivering package to different house:the person has touched the package then you that they brought it for has also touched it so there might have been contact of dirt's in your hand.so you have to wash your hands before eating to get rid of germs

We should always wash our hands before eating or cooking our food because germs would have stay on our hands due to where we have touched

To me i think washing of hand should be Paramount or what one should be doing all the time because of germs .
We should be washing our hands often because it will save us from getting infected by some bacteria which can not be seeing with our naked eye.

It's has been proved that must of the bacteria are being spread through our hands, by washing our hands with running water and soap for about 30 seconds help prevent most of bacteria and infections.

Washing our hands regularly before cooking or eating makes the kitchen and us to be free from bacteria we should always try as much as possible to wash our hands properly

Washing our hands before eating makes the food we eat to be free from germs so we should always wash our hands regularly

We should always wash our hands to prevent certain bacteria from staying in our hand which can cause diseases