zenideni

Hi beautiful people of Trendri! Today I will show you a cryptocurrency exchange that I think will be very, very useful for you, maybe you know. If you don't know and you've seen it here for the first time, you can thank me in the comments, I would be glad. I would like to start by introducing the most important feature about this cryptocurrency exchange. It is currently growing so fast that the number of users reaches millions every day. This exchange has a section called "Kickstarter". When you buy the exchange's own "MX" token (like binance's own token), you can participate in these "kickstarter" airdrops for free. The system works like this, let me give an example from myself. I deposited $1000 and got $1000 of MX tokens. Then I can participate in one of the "Kickstarter" projects that you see below with these MX tokens.

Screenshot_1.png

For some, the limit is 500 MX tokens. It locks your 500Mx there. You use it to vote and participate in the free airdrop you know. Anyway. Then when the Airdrop time comes, if it has received enough votes, that Kickstarter crypto unit will be traded on Mexc. Your locked MXs come back to you, so you don't get 5 cents out of your pocket, and they don't even charge a transaction fee. And according to the number of users participating, the coin you join that Airdrop is transferred to your account. And you can win a token that can be very valuable in the future for free. I will put my own referral link below, so the commission rates deducted from your transactions will decrease by 10%. Don't forget to register at this link. There are many more ways to earn money in the system, and what I have told you is the best. Especially in these periods when metaverses are at its peak, new project tokens are constantly coming out. And some of these increase in value in the first Mexc. Because this may be the stock market where it was first exhibited.
There are lots of special draws for the first members, you can even participate in the free money distribution.
Site Link for %10 Comissions Discount: MEXC - Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum Exchange and Margin, ETF and Futures Trading
My inv code is: 16NpN (Get the commission discount, you won't regret it)
Screenshot_2.png

Begineer Tasks:

Screenshot_5.png

Now Kickstarter:
Screenshot_3.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 1