Best exchanges in the world 🌎

Blissup

Am going to tell you guys about an list of best exchanges in the world.

1. Binance

2. Stormgain global

3. Mexc Global

4. Probit global

5. Huobi global

6. Bitfinex.

7.Coinbase.io

presleydean

Best wallet, you didn't mention metamask wallet. It depends on the user and the safety features embedded in the wallet. Usability ,interoperability and simple to use wallet are always my favorite.

Victorial

I dont think Stormgain is an exchange wallet. Why would you even mention that mining and trading app? Unless it is not the regular Stormgain app that I knew about. The app does not use any KYC and I believe almost all if not all exchanges use KYC to get their customers secured. Binance is the best for me and I have been using it for months since I completed my KYC verification. And metamask is a good wallet also. I love it much better than Trust wallet. Although both offer similar features, I prefer to use metamask more for my airdrops and more

Kingstone

I know virtually all the wallets that you listed but I have not used all of them before. Binance is the best anyway but you will not find all the coins listed on Binance and that is why you need to have varieties of wallets to keep all your coins. I remember a time I needed to deposit Reddcoin, I had to make a vigorous search before I can see a wallet that supports it. Reddcoin is not on Binance or any of the exchanges you mentioned. I found this coin on Coinnomi and I had to download it.

Which coins are you storing with storm gain? I know that it is a trading platform and not a wallet. You only need to get an email and password. No verification is needed

According to my point of view, I have uses all of these exchanges but Binance is the only number one exchange in the world because its trading volume is too high and we can sell or purchase in nanoseconds. There is no delay in any market orders.
Binance has always updated and authentic prices of coins as compared to others.
In my way, BINANCE is the brand of Crypto.

Asad Ali

Binance is best. It gives you sale trade of Cryptocurrency to all over the world from p2p. But i like FTX exchange.

Ayeshabashir

From my perspective i think binance is better than others because i was using this for a very long time and still using it sue toniys high trading volume so i prefer to all of you to use binance than other

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, the best crypto exchange in the world does not exist, because the best is according to the users themselves, and where they live. such as Coinbase only provides full features for citizens of the Americas and Europe, while Binance in Singapore and several other countries is not allowed to operate. So the best crypto exchange is that all the available features can be used by the user, there is no conflict with the government where he lives, comfortable, safe and reliable.