Fembak1

• Forex Trades.
  • EUR/USD.
  • USD/JPY: Trading the "Gopher"
  • GBP/USD: Trading the "Cable"
  • AUD/USD: Trading the "Aussie"
  • USD/CAD: Trading the "Loonie"
  • USD/CNY: Trading the Yuan.

How did you arrive at the best currency pairs to trade? There is not a right and wrong trading pairs. You just need to know and master which pairs are good for you and your strategy. In my experience, I have stopped gold because it is very volatile while my mentor believes gold is the best to cash profits on time. He is right anyway but I prefer to build my profits gradually

I love to trade EUR/USD very well. I love it more because it has the lowest spread even with FBS. But it does not make it the best currency pair. Although I do not know how you define the best currency pairs, I think you meant a pair where there are higher tendencies of making more profits than losses. To make greater profits, you need to trade gold or indices. Indices are even more volatile than gold.

According to my opinion, EURUSD, XAUUSD, GBPJPY are some best trading pairs for traders. You will trade forex but won’t suffer loss- it’s just a mockery. So, traders have to analyze the market deeply so they can reap quick gain on the market. FXOpulence helps traders gain some profit by offering signals at times. They offer more than 28 currency pairs including crypto.