Price Action: The Best Forex Trading Strategy

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I've been in the forex space for quite a time and I've seen a lot of gurus and expert come and go, each with his own strategy, I'm a typical forex trader that was looking for the holy grail, changing strategy every week, until I hit a block in my journey and decide that's where I'll settle.

Trading price action devoid of any strategy or system is the number one thing that changed my trading, currently I don't need any indicator, I do use them for fun sometimes, but you don't really need them to trade, I'll say learn market structure and candlestick patterns and you're good to go.

Psychology is also a big part of it, and with time the profits will be in your pockets

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Price action trading is a popular forex strategy based on analyzing historical price movements to predict future price direction. It involves studying candlestick patterns, support and resistance levels, and chart patterns to make trading decisions. While some traders find success with price action, there's no one-size-fits-all "best" strategy. It's essential to choose a strategy that aligns with your trading style, risk tolerance, and experience level. Additionally, combine price action analysis with risk management and proper trade execution for optimal results.