best form of passive income

F

Fabiomatias152

I earn money while I sleep using a platform, I don't need to make an investment. I started with an account opening bonus. and I've already made withdrawals to binance. ask me which platform

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Victorial

So what kind of work do you do on the platform? It sounds as if you are doing nothing other than to sleep and earn. So what is the name of the platform? I will like to earn and sleep

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
The best form of passive income that I can think of, is the one that is being done online. At least I know of one, like making money from being a customer service agent for big companies, I heard they people good amount of money to do the job, saying it can be done from the comfort of one’s home, it can done as a part time job or even a full time one. You don’t have to spend money to do it as a beginner, it is easy to be done without requiring much tasks from the person doing it.

A

Amorah

Hi
If you would like to learn about this new opportunity that is paying you to use your own social media comment & font down below

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor

I earn money while I sleep using a platform, I don't need to make an investment. I started with an account opening bonus. and I've already made withdrawals to binance. ask me which platform

View attachment 48412
Hi Fabiomatias152.Nice to meet you. Thank you for your post and the information about the platform. It is interesting that you found out a platform to make a passive income. It is great to earn money while sleeping. It would be very helpful if you let us know which this platform is so as to register as well. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, passive income as I have come to understand is the act of earning without having to engage yourself in any work for it. If that is the case then I would suggest you go for a site that deal on referral programs if you have a lot of friends who are interested in online stuff and possibly sign up through your referral link.
You could also earn passively by investing in cryptocurrency but in this case there is a 50/50 percent chance that your investment will either increase or decrease. But if you're lucky and careful enough then you will get to earn your money passively overtime

breadeditor

Best form of passive income?

I earn money while I sleep too. This is with the use of the platform My Garage Rentals. I own things like canopies, cameras, and tools. I rent them out to my neighborhood through this platform. They get rented every week so I earn $50 a week minimum to $200.

Best passive income ever.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Well, passive income as I have come to understand is the act of earning without having to engage yourself in any work for it. If that is the case then I would suggest you go for a site that deal on referral programs if you have a lot of friends who are interested in online stuff and possibly sign up through your referral link.
You could also earn passively by investing in cryptocurrency but in this case there is a 50/50 percent chance that your investment will either increase or decrease. But if you're lucky and careful enough then you will get to earn your money passively overtime
Hi Skysaint.Thank you very much for your helpful ideas and your informative post. I like your definition about passive income.Yes,I agree with you that passive income is the act of earning without having to engage in any work for it. Some people may think that it is too good to be true. However, through referral programs, you can earn money passively.The question is which sites offer good referral programs and which sites are legit and trusted ones. Because it would not be nice to waste your precious time working on fake sites. Another good idea is investing in cryptocurrency but there is some risk in this investment.

Skysaint

Verified member
Hi Skysaint.Thank you very much for your helpful ideas and your informative post. I like your definition about passive income.Yes,I agree with you that passive income is the act of earning without having to engage in any work for it. Some people may think that it is too good to be true. However, through referral programs, you can earn money passively.The question is which sites offer good referral programs and which sites are legit and trusted ones. Because it would not be nice to waste your precious time working on fake sites. Another good idea is investing in cryptocurrency but there is some risk in this investment.
You are welcomed mate. Well, I am not particularly interested in referral programs, infact it just not my thing as my friends are very stubborn when it comes to clicking a link. I don't blame them as I too can be very cautious about clicking any link I see, so many have been scammed or their devices damaged through it. So engaging in such sites I don't think I would earn well but if it's a different case for you then you just need to find a legit one you could be a part of.
I think there is even a referral program here in trendi, but the reward is not passive as you get paid once immediately your referral becomes an active member and that's it.