Best freelancing services you can think of offering.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Freelancing activities online is considered to be one of the widely known strategy majority of people today have used to make money online. Majority of individuals who are interested in carrying out freelancing activities to earn passive income online are definitely searching for better freelance in activities in which they can do. There are so many services and individual can offer through freelancing to make money online but the best freelancing services you can think of offering include:

Writing and editing: Freelance writers and editors can offer services such as content creation, copywriting, proofreading, and editing.

Graphic design: Freelance graphic designers can offer services such as logo design, web design, and illustration.

Programming and web development: Freelance programmers and web developers can offer services such as web and mobile app development, software development, and automation.

Digital marketing: Freelance digital marketers can offer services such as search engine optimization (SEO), social media management, and email marketing.

Video editing and animation: Freelance video editors and animators can offer services such as video production, post-production, and animation.

Translation: Freelance translator can offer services such as document and website translation, interpretation, and localization.

Consulting: Freelance consultant can offer services such as business strategy, marketing, human resources, and IT consultancy.

Photography and videography: Freelance photographers and videographers can offer services such as event coverage, product photography, and videography for online media.

Virtual assistance: Freelance virtual assistance can offer services such as scheduling, email management, data entry, and more.

IT profIT & tech support: Freelance IT professionals and tech support individuals can offer services such as network and system administration, troubleshooting, and technical assistance.

Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and there are many other freelance services that can be offered. The key is to identify your skill set and find the services that match it best.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
This is absolutely an interesting list of freelancing activities and individual can think of offering in order to make money online. Freelancing activities is considered to be one of the most interesting ways an individual can totally make money online. The act of making money via freelancing is considered to be hundred percent free and that is because they are majority of free freelancing platforms where you can make money by carrying out freelancing activities for example websites such as Amazon, Clickbank Bumble Upwork Fiverr etc are all considered to be freelancing platforms and also individuals can for the carry out affiliate marketing activities on this website to earn commissions.

Personally I would love to make money online as a freelancer by carrying out language translating activities. The reason because I am a student in English and I have started the game the scale of translating English to French. For the past few years now this has been my means of income.

Axis

Banned
Back in the year 2016 I was always taking up freelancing activities online via the website or application known as Fiverr, and to some extent these freelancing activities and practices wasn't working for me and the key reason was because I wasn't performing the best niche. Presently we are advised to focus on the niche of translating languages and the reason is because there are a lot of micro job websites as well as companies looking for freelancers to translate articles books and report written in one language to another. Becoming a language translator is absolutely a good freelancing niche you can possibly think about of offering in order to make consistent and reasonable amount of money online.

Fiverr, is also considered to be a competitive affiliate marketing and freelancing platform that is why I will best to recommend a newbie to freelancing to choose websites such as clickbank and Upwork which are considered to be less competitive and very much effective in driving traffic.