Best investment to invest a million dollar capital.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
An individual definitely may have a million dollar capital and has the intention to invest it on any legit investment that possibly shows or whether offline or online , but in a situation where he or she does not have a particular investment so as to invest his or her million-dollar so as to hear something positively rewarding in the future that could definitely be a daunting situation . If you intend to invest a million dollar capital for any investment it is totally important that you endeavour to be very careful and mindful of the kind of investment you intend to invest so as not to end up losing all your money possibility to scammers and fraudsters or possibly as a result of carelessness . Carelessness is considered to be one of the thing that have cost majority of people to lose huge amount of financial Capital as a result of investing , one of the ways that capital it's been lost as a result of carelessness is possibly when the individual possessing the capital does not conduct a feasible research and reasonable study about the kind of investment he or she intend to go into with a capital such as a million dollar .

Personally if I were to have a million dollar capital I'll want to invest it on cryptocurrency and forex because most of the richest individuals considered to be prominent into this world mostly get their money by investing in cryptocurrency and forex , or better still you can invest in stock exchange by buying bonds for future interest .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Sometimes it does not depend on the amount of capital that an individual has before he or she can absolutely attend financial freedom because even majority of the popular companies we know today according to their owners and managers it was been considered and entered that these companies started off as small businesses which absolutely involve the use of small capital to be established . Talking about the best way to invest a million dollar capital well I would say that there are so many ways to successfully invest a million dollar capital and yield something interesting and something positively rewarding from it possibly at the end of a particular month or year .

I was going to say cryptocurrency and forex investment or trading but it seems you have already explained and emphasize on it in your thread above . Another way to invest a million dollar capital and used something positive from it is by investing on your country's stock exchange or possibly you can help grow a small business or invest in another person existing reliable and future-having business for interest possibly at the end of the month or here .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Investing in cryptocurrency and forex is your personal decision and I respect that. I know so many people are making a lot of money with cryptocurrency and forex but at the same time I am so sceptical about these two volatile market because anything can happen most especially cryptocurrency..

I know this is also a perfect time for people to invest in their favourite cryptocurrency but at the same time it is completely unpredictable because the market may decide to drop further and those who invest now will still have some depreciation in their investment capital . .

Not that I may not invest in cryptocurrency I will but definitely it will not be my area of consideration . With such amount of money I will go into a real estate investment full-time because that is one of the most trusted investment for me here as long as I does it rightly.