Best job for women

Hania iman

There are many jobs around the world but some jobs are not good for women. Some jobs are respectable for women. Mans can do any job but woman cannot. In this modern world men and women both are equal both can do anything. Nowadays women are businesswomen and also entrepreneur. Women can manage everything but tell me your opinion that which job is best for women and which is not. Women are engineers, doctors, teachers etc . Some women are housewife but there are many online jobs that housewife can do and earn money because they can't go outside . They have to lookafter many things.

You are right to a large extent, but I keep hearing from women that what a man can do that a woman can do even much more better. Infact these days I get to see that women are projecting themselves in Alamos all font and they compete with men and in some cases get to win in the pursuit for a either a job or even in business they get to beat the male counterpart to get the clients. Of course am glad women are beginnin to have a voice globally and they are gaining wide recognition of their rights and the roles they ought to be play in in the society. Women has really contributed immensely to the development we have in the world today. They have really played a vital role in making the world a very comfortable and peaceful place.
Now When it comes to choosing a career path as a woman that has the family values at the back of her mind and wants to build a family. Such a woman will always consider to have a job that will not interfere with her family values and hence prefer to have a job that will create time for the family like teaching, nursing, or owning or managing a Business.

In the olden times the women are relegated to a lesser job like in the hospital, the most common scenario is a female nurse assisting the male doctor. But in this modern time there is gender equality that a lady manager or even a lady executive is very common. In fact, the chairman of the biggest bank in our country is a woman. I guess the best job for women now is the same as the best job for the men that is aside from using the physical capabilities. We have to admit that women is the weaker sex when it comes to physicality because of the anatomy. But with the mind we can say that we are all equal in all the fields of endeavor. Gone are the days that women are always second fiddle to the men in the work place. We have to give them full respect in that matter.

This days things have changed, the women we knew back in the days aren't the kind we are seeing today. They don't belong to the chicken any more. They simply do other sorts of hard labour jobs too like the one men does simply to survive. Women do exactly what men does at the current basis. Their are sit at home jobs for both house wives and house men, because some men are simply like the wives, lol. Humanatic Job is there for anyone who is always indoors to look into and pick up the one best suiting to him or her and start from there. Forum posting job is also an option just like we are going here on Trendri, post anytime you hehe time, which is the beauty of being online and not being restricted to time schedule by an employer.

Women can be anything they want to be. Over the centuries, society's prejudices have put women down and relegated them to the second-class gender next to men. In truth, they have been the biggest influences in the reign of monarchs and leaders and on their own households. In the past decades when the technological revolution started to take over, women have become even more powerful in the realms of business and government. We now see women leading their own countries and territories as well as top companies and organizations. They have conceptualized and implemented technological innovations and have made themselves wealthy in the process. They have become equal partners both at home and at work.

A woman's unique blend of personality traits makes her the top choice in many career positions in the fields of human resource management, hospitality, patient care, social welfare, arts, humanities, and the like. Yes, they can be engineers, firefighters, weightlifters, athletes, nurses, caregivers, doctors, or whatever profession they believe suits them. They can choose to lead a household and raise children.

The fact that they can carry a human being in their body and bring a new life into this world will tell you that women are not exactly the weaker gender.​

If we still have some women preferring to be full housewives without even thinking of how to be making passive income, then I won't hesitate to call such a woman a liability.

There are various things house wives can do to fetch money for themselves and to be helping the husbands. We have these offers both offline and even online. It all depends on the choice.

For some offline offers, we can go for confectioneries which may include baking of cakes, and frying of doughnut among others. These can be sold easily especially if the place is closer to some schools or market.

Online opportunities seem to be many than offline as a woman can make money by being a blogger, YouTuber, affiliate marketer and being a paid to post writer. The funniest thing is that these offers don't require any skill at all.

Personally I believe both genders can do any job as long as they have the capabilities to do it. You made mention of men doing any job, but there are jobs like nail polishing that most persons see as a job for only women, hence men should not be found doing it. I have come across women who are better engineers, better doctors, better managers and all that than most men, and I have come across men who are better makeup artist, better hair dressers, better fashion designers than most women. If you have the passion for something, go ahead and do it. Gone are the days where people say this job is for the women alone or for men alone.