Earn Money Best legit and crazy ways to make money online in Nigeria

Chidex ji

There are thousands of practices to earn money online without spending a single penny.
However, in this post, we will discuss only the best and legitimate ways to earn real money. These different online jobs you can quickly start just on your laptop or personal computer

In today’s competitive and expensive world, everyone needs money to fulfill their wishes. And people have their own reasons to earn money.
For instance, mostly students need money to enjoy their student life while adults need cash to take care of their entire family.
Online jobs are the easiest way where you don’t need any specific education or official environment. You can just start it in your bedroom using your laptop or computer.
List of Contents

Best Ideas to Earn Money Online in 2021​

The only requirement to earn some extra cash online is skill. You just need to learn as much as you can. We will discuss these jobs in brief below. But you need to keep in mind that you will need to become a good learner to get succeed in this online business world.
As fast, you will start gaining knowledge. You can start earning a few extra bucks very soon.
Here is a list of multiple options, which can help you to start earning money online with no extra expenditures.

1.) Become a Freelancer:​

Freelancing is the best option to start working online without spending any money.
Online job freelancer

Whether you are a student, a mom, working part-time, or a professional, you can spend your extra time to earn money online.
Websites like Fiverr, Freelancer.com, PeoplePerHour, and Upwork are great platforms for freelancers.
Here you can do many small jobs for clients at a fixed price. For instance, if you are a WordPress developer, you can fix a single WordPress issue for at least $5.
Fiverr is my first recommendation because I worked on Fiverr a lot, and I earned hundreds of dollars in a week. Prices are all dependent on your skills.
You can sell your services here from five dollars to thousands of dollars. Many newbie users struggle a lot on sites like Fiverr to get their first job.
Therefore, I have written a complete guide using my personal experience on How to start selling on fiverr. In this guide, I have shared an extraordinary technique to start getting orders.
Using this trick, I started getting so many orders in a week.
So now, here is a list of freelancing jobs. You can choose any category according to your choice and passion.

Be a Freelance Writer:
If you have a right hand in writing, you can try to become a freelance writing. You can write to many different kinds of jobs as a freelancer.
For example, you can start writing for the following jobs:

• Write article.
  • Website content.
  • Blog posts.
  • Translation.
  • Research & summary.
  • Sales copy. Press release.
  • Transcripts.
  • Legal writing.
  • Email copy and business slogans.
  • Book and eBook writing.
  • Product description.
  • Speech writing.
  • Proofreading and editing.
  • Resume and cover letters, Etc.
These jobs are profitable and free to join. You just need to showcase your skills, education, and experience to impress your clients so that they can buy your services without any doubt.
Writing is the easiest and simplest job where you can start to make money online on your computer screen.
However, there are thousands of other writers in the market. Therefore, you need to create a professional profile to start selling your services. Try to keep prices low at the start if you have done this job before.

1.2.) Web Designer:​

If you are a computer geek or know how to code. Here is another excellent opportunity for you. After becoming a freelance web designer, you can easily earn $1000+ a month.
On the other hand, if you don’t know how to code or how to design a website. You can still learn to create a website using different software available in the market.

WordPress is the best and foremost example. You can create beautiful websites using WordPress and its classic themes.
You just need to spend a few weeks on the internet to learn how to create a WordPress website. And you can quickly start making WordPress websites to earn money online.

1.3.) Video Editor:​

As many people create beautiful videos and upload them on social media networks, some people also making this hobby a full-time job for them.
become graphic designer

Video editing is not as complicated as it looks. You can use much familiar and comfortable software to create and edit videos. Many business owners find video creators to promote their business.
There are multiple software programs available in the market to create and edit videos. You can choose any of them according to your skills. Even mobile apps are also becoming so smart to edit beautiful videos.

Filmora is the best option to learn video editing for a beginner. It has easy to use features and options to make it simple. Anyone can start editing videos here. Also, Adobe after effects and Final cut pro are some more advanced and professional editors.
As you become an advanced editor, you can also use this more professional editing software and make money online with no extra cost.
Fiverr is the best platform for all these jobs. I earned a fair amount of money by creating tutorial videos of mobile apps. I was just using a mobile app to create and edit the videos.
So there are many options for anyone who can edit and design videos using unique effects.

1.4.) Online Marketing Job to Earn Money Online:​

Online marketing is a crucial topic to discuss. There are thousands of companies which are looking for some freelancer to do their online marketing jobs.
Online marketing is a way to promote your business online. Using a different kind of methods, you can promote anything to the online world.
The average American spends 24 hours every week online. And this number is also increasing in other countries too. Therefore, every business owner knows the value of online customers.
Many different factors can conclude online marketing. For example, you can work for social media marketing, video marketing, email marketing, surveys, web analytics, influencer marketing, mobile advertisement, SEO, SEM, etc.
Here you just need to act with social media and online platforms. There is no need to invest money to get this job too. You can work as much as you want and can earn money online passively.

1.5.) Music & Audio:​

Here is another way to make money on the internet using your musical talent. If you are right in any kind of music activity, you can sell your services online and get paid for that.
Whether you can sing a song or record a voice-over, you can easily earn money online with your talent.
You can compose music, mixing & mastering, singing or songwriting, record podcasts or spoken-word editing, jingles & drops, sound effects, voice-over recording, etc.

Suppose you are a music lover or record videos and audios for fun. You can use this hobby to earn some extra cash using platforms like Fiverr.
Any talent should not be wasted, and you should obey whatever you have. So start finding what’s inside you and put an effort to start your online earning journey.

1.6.) Graphic Designers Make Extra Income Online:​

Graphic design is not as complicated as it looks like because of its name. It means editing the images. There are many ways to edit photos for different purposes.
You can sell your graphic designing services at a reasonable price if you can create beautiful images using different software.
As we all know, how cool and funny to create images for our social media accounts. We all do this for fun. So why wouldn’t you turn this fun activity into a source of income?
You can use various software like Canva or Picsart, to create meaningful images. Moreover, you can also use Adobe Photoshop to make more professional and original images.
Photoshop has much more intense features. However, a newbie could be confused by its complexity. So they can use smaller software to start with. As you will need to move towards advanced features, you can then move towards photoshop too.
You have many options to work with images and make money online easily. You can start with logo design, illustrations, books, and album covers, web and mobile design, social media covers, banner ads, photoshop editing, Infographic design, presentation design, etc.

1.7.) Business Assistant:​

You can call it a business assistant or virtual assistant. It is also a handy job to do online. Here you can earn from $20 – $100 per hour according to job requirements and your skills.
Many people work as a virtual assistant for companies and clients. Here you need to complete their day to day tasks so that their business requirements can be fulfilled.
You can easily become a virtual assistant to work for data entry, email management, social media management, market research, business plans, branding services, legal consulting, financial consulting, business tips, presentations, etc.

Becoming a virtual assistant is not a bad idea to earn money online without wasting any more money. You just need to create a portfolio and start approaching clients. There are many small jobs for which people are finding you.

1.8.) Become Online Mentor:​

Are you the most knowledgeable person on any topic? Do you know so much about something?
online tutor jobs

Online mentorship is the job of a teacher. You will need to consult your clients about any particular problem. Try to become a problem-solving person and help people in their life to achieve their goals.
You can provide your mentorship services in many areas such as relationship advice, health advice, nutrition & fitness related advice, astrology & readings, spiritual & healing, family & genealogy, gaming mentor, etc.
To start your mentorship services, you just need to identify which is the best category for you. For instance, if you are a 40+ adult, then you might be a good adviser on relationship matters.
Also, if you play games more intensely than others, then it’s even possible to help people in playing video games. FIVERR has all the categories for all these jobs. You can just visit Fiverr and start creating gigs.

3.) Start Your Online Business to Earn Money Online:​

Online businesses are the most favorable option to earn passive income. However, some online business doesn’t make you rich quickly. But continuously working on them can make your business to earn $10000 monthly easily.
However, an online business requires patience and drip-feeding of your hard work. You need to learn all the aspects of online business and need to work on your business genuinely.
Here are a few very basic and easy to start online businesses. It really doesn’t require money to start these businesses.

3.1.) Blogging (Best way to Make Money Online):

Blogging is the most successful online business to start making money online. Here you can make from $5 to $50000 monthly or even more than that.
Online business blogging

Blogging is a way to express your ideas to the world. You can write your thoughts on your blog. This is the best way to share your ideas and make money online.
Also, It is simple to create a blog and start earning money using many different monetization methods.
You can use many platforms to create a free blog, but blogger.com is the best option here.
Blogger.com helps you to create a free blog and monetize it with Google Adsense.

Here you can create your blog for free. It is an open platform to use the blogging plan. Here you can easily start blogging and can make money online by publishing AdSense ads on your blog.
In addition, blogger.com provides you a free blog; therefore, your blog will not have its own name here. For example, your blog/website name will be something like this yoursite.blogspot.com.
It does not provide you a free domain name, something like yoursitename.com.
This is the reason why people have to buy a personal domain name for their blog, which is also available at $1 at Namecheap.com.
You can also create your self-hosted blog at a low cost. Here you will have complete control on your website. There are multiple benefits of creating a self-hosted blog rather than the free one.
Here you can control all your data and files by yourself. You purchase the domain name and hosting for your site. It means nobody can damage or harm your site without your consent.
Many websites provide free platforms to create a blog, but these websites will have all the controls in their hand. You can’t wholly customize or change your website settings.
Therefore, buying a hosting plan and domain is always the right choice. You can buy a cheap domain and hosting plan on only for 3 or 4 bucks efficiently.

Thanks!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing this. It is truly an eye opener for everybody who wishes to have something doing. I have laid my hands on some of them and I have made money through them. But one thing I discover is that to make money online, one needs to know the rudiments of any plan that one wants go for.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Wow, thank you for sharing such a detailed post on how to make money online. Those are really good methods for earning that people should give a try. Personally, I love the idea of freelance writing and blogging. I love writing alot and it is a skill I have practiced for so long and I want to improve in it and maybe start earning more.

D

Deleted member 51169

Hmmmm.. I really took my time to read the whole article and it is a worthy read. However, I have few questions that needs clarifications. The use of Fiverr is something complex to a newbie like me, how can you properly help me and other on this, so as to navigate very well? Does blogging really pay like the hype you gave it here? I have colleagues and friends into this full time, yet nothing to show for it. How do you make yours to be profitable?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Online tutor could have been one of the most profitable here because you can have an opportunity to teach people all over the world if you are really smart and talented in what you are doing, affiliate marketing might also be another area that might be profitable if you learn it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think these opportunities are just not restricted to Nigeria it can be used by anyone that want to make money online. The snag here is that most of them needs skills so it will be difficult to make money with them without having the necessary skills. It will be a bit hard

Timfak

Thank you for that detailed explanation. but it won't be easy for a beginner that doesn't know how to run a blog or a website is there any help you can render for such individual,maybe you can just post something that can help such individual to know how to manage a website

AfriPeeps Official

Making money online requires patience and hardwork, many beginners who rushed into online Businesses are now leaving eventually because what they were thinking was that it is kind of easy to start and make money from online business but they were discouraged to find out it requires hardwork and time.

Chidex ji

Wow, thank you for sharing such a detailed post on how to make money online. Those are really good methods for earning that people should give a try. Personally, I love the idea of freelance writing and blogging. I love writing alot and it is a skill I have practiced for so long and I want to improve in it and maybe start earning more.
Where are you from lady??

RagingFire

There are thousands of practices to earn money online without spending a single penny.
However, in this post, we will discuss only the best and legitimate ways to earn real money. These different online jobs you can quickly start just on your laptop or personal computer

In today’s competitive and expensive world, everyone needs money to fulfill their wishes. And people have their own reasons to earn money.
For instance, mostly students need money to enjoy their student life while adults need cash to take care of their entire family.
Online jobs are the easiest way where you don’t need any specific education or official environment. You can just start it in your bedroom using your laptop or computer.
List of Contents

Best Ideas to Earn Money Online in 2021​

The only requirement to earn some extra cash online is skill. You just need to learn as much as you can. We will discuss these jobs in brief below. But you need to keep in mind that you will need to become a good learner to get succeed in this online business world.
As fast, you will start gaining knowledge. You can start earning a few extra bucks very soon.
Here is a list of multiple options, which can help you to start earning money online with no extra expenditures.

1.) Become a Freelancer:​

Freelancing is the best option to start working online without spending any money.
Online job freelancer

Whether you are a student, a mom, working part-time, or a professional, you can spend your extra time to earn money online.
Websites like Fiverr, Freelancer.com, PeoplePerHour, and Upwork are great platforms for freelancers.
Here you can do many small jobs for clients at a fixed price. For instance, if you are a WordPress developer, you can fix a single WordPress issue for at least $5.
Fiverr is my first recommendation because I worked on Fiverr a lot, and I earned hundreds of dollars in a week. Prices are all dependent on your skills.
You can sell your services here from five dollars to thousands of dollars. Many newbie users struggle a lot on sites like Fiverr to get their first job.
Therefore, I have written a complete guide using my personal experience on How to start selling on fiverr. In this guide, I have shared an extraordinary technique to start getting orders.
Using this trick, I started getting so many orders in a week.
So now, here is a list of freelancing jobs. You can choose any category according to your choice and passion.

Be a Freelance Writer:
If you have a right hand in writing, you can try to become a freelance writing. You can write to many different kinds of jobs as a freelancer.
For example, you can start writing for the following jobs:

• Write article.
  • Website content.
  • Blog posts.
  • Translation.
  • Research & summary.
  • Sales copy. Press release.
  • Transcripts.
  • Legal writing.
  • Email copy and business slogans.
  • Book and eBook writing.
  • Product description.
  • Speech writing.
  • Proofreading and editing.
  • Resume and cover letters, Etc.
These jobs are profitable and free to join. You just need to showcase your skills, education, and experience to impress your clients so that they can buy your services without any doubt.
Writing is the easiest and simplest job where you can start to make money online on your computer screen.
However, there are thousands of other writers in the market. Therefore, you need to create a professional profile to start selling your services. Try to keep prices low at the start if you have done this job before.

1.2.) Web Designer:​

If you are a computer geek or know how to code. Here is another excellent opportunity for you. After becoming a freelance web designer, you can easily earn $1000+ a month.
On the other hand, if you don’t know how to code or how to design a website. You can still learn to create a website using different software available in the market.

WordPress is the best and foremost example. You can create beautiful websites using WordPress and its classic themes.
You just need to spend a few weeks on the internet to learn how to create a WordPress website. And you can quickly start making WordPress websites to earn money online.

1.3.) Video Editor:​

As many people create beautiful videos and upload them on social media networks, some people also making this hobby a full-time job for them.
become graphic designer

Video editing is not as complicated as it looks. You can use much familiar and comfortable software to create and edit videos. Many business owners find video creators to promote their business.
There are multiple software programs available in the market to create and edit videos. You can choose any of them according to your skills. Even mobile apps are also becoming so smart to edit beautiful videos.

Filmora is the best option to learn video editing for a beginner. It has easy to use features and options to make it simple. Anyone can start editing videos here. Also, Adobe after effects and Final cut pro are some more advanced and professional editors.
As you become an advanced editor, you can also use this more professional editing software and make money online with no extra cost.
Fiverr is the best platform for all these jobs. I earned a fair amount of money by creating tutorial videos of mobile apps. I was just using a mobile app to create and edit the videos.
So there are many options for anyone who can edit and design videos using unique effects.

1.4.) Online Marketing Job to Earn Money Online:​

Online marketing is a crucial topic to discuss. There are thousands of companies which are looking for some freelancer to do their online marketing jobs.
Online marketing is a way to promote your business online. Using a different kind of methods, you can promote anything to the online world.
The average American spends 24 hours every week online. And this number is also increasing in other countries too. Therefore, every business owner knows the value of online customers.
Many different factors can conclude online marketing. For example, you can work for social media marketing, video marketing, email marketing, surveys, web analytics, influencer marketing, mobile advertisement, SEO, SEM, etc.
Here you just need to act with social media and online platforms. There is no need to invest money to get this job too. You can work as much as you want and can earn money online passively.

1.5.) Music & Audio:​

Here is another way to make money on the internet using your musical talent. If you are right in any kind of music activity, you can sell your services online and get paid for that.
Whether you can sing a song or record a voice-over, you can easily earn money online with your talent.
You can compose music, mixing & mastering, singing or songwriting, record podcasts or spoken-word editing, jingles & drops, sound effects, voice-over recording, etc.

Suppose you are a music lover or record videos and audios for fun. You can use this hobby to earn some extra cash using platforms like Fiverr.
Any talent should not be wasted, and you should obey whatever you have. So start finding what’s inside you and put an effort to start your online earning journey.

1.6.) Graphic Designers Make Extra Income Online:​

Graphic design is not as complicated as it looks like because of its name. It means editing the images. There are many ways to edit photos for different purposes.
You can sell your graphic designing services at a reasonable price if you can create beautiful images using different software.
As we all know, how cool and funny to create images for our social media accounts. We all do this for fun. So why wouldn’t you turn this fun activity into a source of income?
You can use various software like Canva or Picsart, to create meaningful images. Moreover, you can also use Adobe Photoshop to make more professional and original images.
Photoshop has much more intense features. However, a newbie could be confused by its complexity. So they can use smaller software to start with. As you will need to move towards advanced features, you can then move towards photoshop too.
You have many options to work with images and make money online easily. You can start with logo design, illustrations, books, and album covers, web and mobile design, social media covers, banner ads, photoshop editing, Infographic design, presentation design, etc.

1.7.) Business Assistant:​

You can call it a business assistant or virtual assistant. It is also a handy job to do online. Here you can earn from $20 – $100 per hour according to job requirements and your skills.
Many people work as a virtual assistant for companies and clients. Here you need to complete their day to day tasks so that their business requirements can be fulfilled.
You can easily become a virtual assistant to work for data entry, email management, social media management, market research, business plans, branding services, legal consulting, financial consulting, business tips, presentations, etc.

Becoming a virtual assistant is not a bad idea to earn money online without wasting any more money. You just need to create a portfolio and start approaching clients. There are many small jobs for which people are finding you.

1.8.) Become Online Mentor:​

Are you the most knowledgeable person on any topic? Do you know so much about something?
online tutor jobs

Online mentorship is the job of a teacher. You will need to consult your clients about any particular problem. Try to become a problem-solving person and help people in their life to achieve their goals.
You can provide your mentorship services in many areas such as relationship advice, health advice, nutrition & fitness related advice, astrology & readings, spiritual & healing, family & genealogy, gaming mentor, etc.
To start your mentorship services, you just need to identify which is the best category for you. For instance, if you are a 40+ adult, then you might be a good adviser on relationship matters.
Also, if you play games more intensely than others, then it’s even possible to help people in playing video games. FIVERR has all the categories for all these jobs. You can just visit Fiverr and start creating gigs.

3.) Start Your Online Business to Earn Money Online:​

Online businesses are the most favorable option to earn passive income. However, some online business doesn’t make you rich quickly. But continuously working on them can make your business to earn $10000 monthly easily.
However, an online business requires patience and drip-feeding of your hard work. You need to learn all the aspects of online business and need to work on your business genuinely.
Here are a few very basic and easy to start online businesses. It really doesn’t require money to start these businesses.

3.1.) Blogging (Best way to Make Money Online):

Blogging is the most successful online business to start making money online. Here you can make from $5 to $50000 monthly or even more than that.
Online business blogging

Blogging is a way to express your ideas to the world. You can write your thoughts on your blog. This is the best way to share your ideas and make money online.
Also, It is simple to create a blog and start earning money using many different monetization methods.
You can use many platforms to create a free blog, but blogger.com is the best option here.
Blogger.com helps you to create a free blog and monetize it with Google Adsense.

Here you can create your blog for free. It is an open platform to use the blogging plan. Here you can easily start blogging and can make money online by publishing AdSense ads on your blog.
In addition, blogger.com provides you a free blog; therefore, your blog will not have its own name here. For example, your blog/website name will be something like this yoursite.blogspot.com.
It does not provide you a free domain name, something like yoursitename.com.
This is the reason why people have to buy a personal domain name for their blog, which is also available at $1 at Namecheap.com.
You can also create your self-hosted blog at a low cost. Here you will have complete control on your website. There are multiple benefits of creating a self-hosted blog rather than the free one.
Here you can control all your data and files by yourself. You purchase the domain name and hosting for your site. It means nobody can damage or harm your site without your consent.
Many websites provide free platforms to create a blog, but these websites will have all the controls in their hand. You can’t wholly customize or change your website settings.
Therefore, buying a hosting plan and domain is always the right choice. You can buy a cheap domain and hosting plan on only for 3 or 4 bucks efficiently.

Thanks!

You couldn't have said it any better. Very informative read

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The ways in which you can make money online it just so numerous but the thing is that a lot of people are actually not making a whole lot of money on the internet because of lack of knowledge of the business they want to venture into.

When I started to look for ways of making money online and I was majorly confused because if I hear about affiliate marketing today, I will make up my mind to do it then tomorrow I hear about domain flipping, I will leave affiliate marketing to venture into it.

The truth is that if you really want to monetize your time online you should try as much as possible to pick a particular business venture and learn it well and start making money from it before you can venture into another business venture.

Youtubing is probably one of the best ways anyone can use to make money on the internet currently. There are several opportunities available for you if you are able to succeed as a YouTuber.

You can also start a blog and with time you will definitely succeed on it. It may take some time but with consistency and a lot of hard work and smart work, you will probably be successful on it.