Best Making Money strategy that works for me

Senn

One of the things I will draw your attention to is PATIENT.....

If you are starting any venture you will need to be patient for it to grow.....
If you are going into affiliate marketing you need to draw your strategic plan and follow the model that works depending on the niche you are choosing.

Note: the is no best niche as far as the product you are marketing is good, all you need is to identify where the product is needed online.
Many beginners always randomly post everything to everyone.

Look around the internet there are many good products.....

supercibor

One of the things I will draw your attention to is PATIENT.....

If you are starting any venture you will need to be patient for it to grow.....
If you are going into affiliate marketing you need to draw your strategic plan and follow the model that works depending on the niche you are choosing.

Note: the is no best niche as far as the product you are marketing is good, all you need is to identify where the product is needed online.
Many beginners always randomly post everything to everyone.

Look around the internet there are many good products.....
Patience is necessary in to make it in life. It is always effective to provide solutions to what people needs

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is good and it is one of the easy way to make money online. The first thing you need to do is to identify a group of people with a common problem. Go to the affiliate program marketplaces and look for the best products that will solve their problem. Set up a landing page answers copy page to promote the affiliate offer and drive traffic to it.

Senn

Affiliate marketing is good and it is one of the easy way to make money online. The first thing you need to do is to identify a group of people with a common problem. Go to the affiliate program marketplaces and look for the best products that will solve their problem. Set up a landing page answers copy page to promote the affiliate offer and drive traffic to it.
@kayode10 you are right, that's the best way to drive sales and traffic to any product and niche today. you gain people trust by providing solutions to the problem.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Freelancing is another way of making money. Freelancing gives you the opportunity to become your own boss because you can choose the time you are going to work. If you know what you are doing it is possible to make full-time income with freelancing. Be determined to render quality services to your client and some of them may hire you on lifetime.

D

Deleted member 13140

Yeah, well, i agree with the patience part, as we all know starting something is difficult but it gets easier once you know what you're doing, it will get easier everyday, that's just how it works.

plant a seed, you will need to water it everyday, but at some point in the plants growth, it will not need consistent watering, and also at the last stage you don't even need to water it again.

Skysaint

Verified member
Patience as you said is very important to employ in our day to day activities and the money making sector is not left out on this. Affiliate marketing is a very good way to earn money online although the result ain't immediate but I have also another means of online money making which is freelancing. I think the later works best for me

Senn

Freelancing is also very good but it depends on your vast skill in the said field of speciality, But all together Patient, Dedication and Focus take you to an enviable height.