D

Deleted member 13140

So I wanted to address the best known strategy for startups in the online world to scale through and grow their brand awareness its quite easy and backed up with lots of theories.

Okay so am in this group of entrepreneurs mostly newbies over 2.1m people are on it and they are Really numerous questions being raised. One of them being whether a startup should look for new problems to solve.

What do you Guys think about this solving new problems or just creating a better solution for an already existing one.

Many innovators are RE-inventors.

Musk reinvented GM EV into Tesla, better.

Musk reinvented NASA rockets.

Jobs reinvented Parc Alto.

Gates reinvented CP/M operating system.

And I think For most people, the number one problem is to make more money more easily! The second problem is they are bored sometimes. If you are not solving these two problems, you are just scratching itches.

If you approach someone and say “This will save your life”, then they won’t care. That’s it you've got the market.

The only problem is finding that captivating stuff.

No all of us are as talented as those great men who invented something new to take the world by strom. However, it is possible to start your own business and make it successful by following these great men. We will have to use their winning strategies to become successful in business.

No all of us are as talented as those great men who invented something new to take the world by strom. However, it is possible to start your own business and make it successful by following these great men. We will have to use their winning strategies to become successful in business.
See that's pessimistism (if that's even a word) I sense in your reply.
I believe anyone is talented. In their own way.
See I only mentioned a few in the aspect of science what of in agriculture or any other stuff.

People are talented they just are lazy.
And besides the reason you think they isn't much invention to come up with is because most of the ideas are taken.
Which is also a very bad insinuation, because they is literally dozens of new ideas to come up with when you just take a look at the problems in our society.
That's probably how these people came up with their ideas. Not based on talent.

I guess

The great men that are wealthy today either create solution to problems or they remodify the solutions created. There are some other cunning wealthy men that created problem and at the height of it, they created antidote to this problem just to make much money from the people that would heave been panicking.

Nice post. Well, so many techniques exist to promote a start-up company. You may use these ideas and methods to promote your brand such as promotional products, custom sign banners, flyers, etc. These are fantastic choices for those startup who wants to spread awareness of the brand. Another strategies are SEO and social sharing that can be the right solution if you're searching for online business exposure.