Best Mining Site, that let you mine Doge, Tron, BNB, and LTE free

Mode

This mining site, allow you to mine Doge, Tron, BNB, and LTE coins for free.
The minimum payout for Doge is 16, Tron is 48, BNB is 0.01, LTE is 0.0257.
I joined this site about 2 weeks ago, I actually felt it would be faster to earn more when I Mine TRON but I ignore the payout threshold. I am currently having 18 TRON on the site mined in my wallet. I should have settled for Doge, maybe I would have reached the payout threshold right now.
When you sign up on this site, they give you 160GH/s Signup bonus, which is your mining power. You can earn 1GH/S every 6 hours, all you need to do is to click on receive bonus every 6 hours, wait for the timer to end, then you receive again and this goes on to increase your mining power. So in 24 hours, you can accumulate 4GH/s, in 5 days around 20GH/s which can increase your mining power. So the more you claim GH/s every 6hrs, the higher your mining power. You also earn 1 GH/s for everyone you invite into the system. This is good.
The name of the size is ryzex, you can check it out.
What do you think, have you tried this site, did they pay you when you make your withdrawal?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211116-132723.png
    Screenshot_20211116-132723.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 5

Abdul10

This mining site, allow you to mine Doge, Tron, BNB, and LTE coins for free.
The minimum payout for Doge is 16, Tron is 48, BNB is 0.01, LTE is 0.0257.
I joined this site about 2 weeks ago, I actually felt it would be faster to earn more when I Mine TRON but I ignore the payout threshold. I am currently having 18 TRON on the site mined in my wallet. I should have settled for Doge, maybe I would have reached the payout threshold right now.
When you sign up on this site, they give you 160GH/s Signup bonus, which is your mining power. You can earn 1GH/S every 6 hours, all you need to do is to click on receive bonus every 6 hours, wait for the timer to end, then you receive again and this goes on to increase your mining power. So in 24 hours, you can accumulate 4GH/s, in 5 days around 20GH/s which can increase your mining power. So the more you claim GH/s every 6hrs, the higher your mining power. You also earn 1 GH/s for everyone you invite into the system. This is good.
The name of the size is ryzex, you can check it out.
What do you think, have you tried this site, did they pay you when you make your withdrawal?
Hello friends how to I earn free Bitcoin and Ethereum with instant withdrawal