Best cloud mining website with which you can slowly earn but worth it

RK4

Hey guys,
So this is my first topic and I hope to help y'all out as much as possible.

So this topic is about one of the best cloud mining websites or rather I can say THE BEST ( in my opinion ) as most of the cloud mining websites are SCAMS!!! which boast their unbelievable ROI ( return on investments ). The sad truth is that NO WEBSITE OR CRYPTO INVESTMENT SCHEME CAN DOUBLE UR MONEY IN A DAY!!!

This website has reasonable ROI with the investment starting as low as $5. It makes almost instant payments but it can also take upto 24 hours. This website is worth a shot and I really believe y'all will love it.

You can even google the websites reviews and trust score. IT'S SOLID LEGIT.

Click here for the website

Here are the plans of the website:
✅ Tester: 1.18% hourly earnings for 90 hours (106.2% Returned). The amount you can invest in this plan : $5-$300
✅ Popular: 0.5% hourly earnings for 288 hours (144% Returned). The amount you can invest in this plan : $301-$2000
✅ VIP: 2.5% hourly earnings for 48 hours (120% Returned). The amount you can invest in this plan : $2001-$5000
✅ Associates: 6% hourly earnings for 24 hours (144% Returned). The amount you can invest in this plan : $5000-$10000
Your initial purchase amount it is included in your hourly earnings.

Now here most of the people get confused as they see the return percentage above like 106.2% ? That's pretty unrealistic right? Let me explain, so let's take the TESTER PLAN as an example, its mentioned above that the return is 106.2% which is absolutely bongers. So, the actual profit in this plan is gonna be 6.2% of the investment, the 100% in that is ur initial investment, So like when u invest $5 after 90 hours you wont get $10.3!!! You will get $5.31 after the plans time period.

So this was it, hope y'all understood and I wish all of you happy earnings :)