Best Money Making Game Apps For Android

Dartho

If you are looking for money making game apps for Android, there are many options available. Some of these apps include Cash'em All, Solitaire Cube, Blackout Bingo, and Mistplay. These games offer plenty of opportunities for gamers to make money and have a good time doing it.

Mistplay
If you're looking for a fun money-making game for Android, you've come to the right place. With Mistplay, you'll earn units and redeem them for rewards such as Amazon gift cards. You can redeem these gift cards for money and gifts. In addition, you'll also earn feedback for the game.

To earn money from Mistplay, you must have an Android phone and be 13 years old or older. You also must be located in a country where the app operates. Mistplay will then send you notifications about the rewards you earn by playing games. You can start earning right away if you follow the steps in the app. You can also select the games that offer the highest rewards.

Cash'em All
Cash'em All is one of the best money making game apps for Android. It is extremely easy to use, and rewards you with coins for playing different games and installing apps. You can withdraw your coins in gift cards or Paypal, and you can even refer other people to the app.

Cash'em All has received positive reviews from users, but there are many negative reviews about the app. Some users have had problems cashing out, and others have reported glitches that made it hard to collect coins. Other people experienced problems with getting through to customer support. However, there are a lot of positive reviews as well, which confirm that the app is legitimate and that users enjoy playing the games.

Solitaire Cube
Solitaire Cube is a free android game that allows players to win cash prizes. These prizes range from $5 to a few hundred dollars depending on the gamer's skill level and investment. You can also play head to head tournaments and win prizes for big pools. Prizes in the tournaments have been as large as $350,000. Those who win can withdraw their earnings almost instantly. The app is available for free on Google Play and in the App Store.

The first step is to create an account. Once you have registered, you will be given a practice game. The aim is to improve your skills and try to beat other players. If you are good enough, you can try to win cash prizes in the Pro League. This mode is free to play, but players can win real money by participating in tournaments.

Blackout Bingo
Blackout Bingo is one of the most popular free money making game apps for Android devices. It is free to download and play, and boasts over 61K positive reviews on the App Store. The game has a unique gameplay that allows you to play at a high speed while earning real money prizes.

Players can compete for real cash prizes by participating in tournaments, earning Ticketz in the process, and even earning free cash. It is also addictive, and the more you play, the more Ticketz you will accumulate. Ticketz can be converted to free cash, which can be redeemed for prizes or cash. There is even a referral program, whereby you can earn $20 each time you make a deposit.

Rewarded Play
Rewarded Play is an Android application that provides gamers with a variety of games for free and rewards them for playing them. The app works by rewarding players for completing certain activities such as completing surveys and providing feedback. It is currently available in the United States Android store, but it is planning to launch in Canada and Australia this year. The company also plans to expand its presence to other countries later. Until then, gamers can find other money-making game apps for Android in the Google Play store.

The Rewarded Play app offers hundreds of games that players can choose from. Users can select from the Wheel of Fortune game, Yahtzee, Bingo Blitz, EverMerge, and Design Home among others. The game offers users a variety of rewards, including free gift cards. Users can choose to receive these gift cards within 48 hours of playing the games.

Cashyy
Cashyy is a money making game app for Android devices that has over 100,000 downloads. Although there are some complaints, the majority of users are satisfied with the app. Cashyy also does not have pop-up ads and has a very intuitive user interface. The app is available worldwide, but you must be at least 18 years old to download it.

Cashyy is a simple money-making game app that lets you play games in exchange for coins. You can earn coins by leveling up in the games. The app will also reward you with coins as you play other games.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Apart from this list there many apps that are paying but most of them are nit paying. They will just earn from us by watching the ads placed on there apps. I have heard of cashyy before but I have not tried it.
One thing about this apps is that there earnings is low and one thing I hate most is the internet data those apps consumes. There are some apps that I have used before that I earned little but they consumed less data. Most of this apps that I am talking about are game apps. It has been long that I used the apps so I don't remember almost all of them.
There is this one that is like a tertis game and I receive my payment in zcash. There is another called buzzbreak which is an app that pays to read news. Before there minimum withdraw was $0.1 but it is now $5.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I may not be particularly interested to make money with apps, they are not reliable in the sense that I have not been able to see a legit one that is truly paying people and all the ones I have come across are those that will you give me very little possibility of making reasonable amount of money . Even when you have to spend a huge lot of your time , you will still not be able to achieve anything reasonable.

Probably they are legit ones out there that may give opportunity for people to make reasonable amount of money I do not know , but mostly it may depends on location . Like here in Africa you may not be able to see most of them .

People should consider learning a skill because making money with apps as i understand is never a profitable online business here