Best SEO Tips

SMART21

Does anyone know the best SEO tips and tricks?

Any good courses / mentors I could follow?

Thank you and happy new year!

paidsurveyadvisor

Hi,

You can search in YouTube and there are many videos out there that teach you on that but SEO is an ongoing skill that we need to upgrade everyday since Google always change their algorithm too.

Aathvika

Try to read more technical blogs about SEO to get more technical knowledge.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various ways you could improve the ranking of your website in search engines. One of the best ways to do that is use the right kind of keywords and market your website as much as possible. When it comes to SEO, you must remember that having the right kind of content is the key to make your website more well-known. You must never copy content from other sites without citing references. I think citing references and quotes from other sites could improve your SEO if you use them properly and without plagiarizing. You can do that by crediting the sources in your content. Moreover, I also believe that you must never rely on SEO alone to get traffic.

You must use social media in order to get good traffic by promoting your content and gaining more followers. The more interesting your content is, the more people will follow you. This is why people say that content is the king! Apart from that you must use multiple advertisement networks to increase your advertisement revenue and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that because the main aim of every blogger is to make some extra money along with becoming famous.

D

Deleted member 28127

There are some extensions like SEO Inspector to check your meta title and meta description and keywords you could install on Brave Browser to check your work for these meta balises is correct or not.

webhostingworld

The following are some of the most essential SEO ideas and strategies that one can follow while performing SEO and gaining traffic for oneself.
  1. Keep your content fresh and relevant by regularly updating it.
  2. Use alternative tags
  3. Possess a website that is worthy of linking to
  4. Targeted words should be used in all the right areas
  5. Remove anything that slows down your site

georgewillseo

I hope the points below will help you a lot to know about tips & tricks in SEO.
1. Keep In mind Humans and not Crawlers while doing SEO
2. Make your website faster and more mobile friendly.
3. Build High Quality Backlinks from Relevant sites.
4. Link to other good websites with relevant content.
5. Keep posting unique content consistently to improve your rankings.
6. Write unique, relevant and finely crafted meta titles and Descriptions.
7. Use proper infographics and images to convey your messages.
8. Use main Google tools to track your website and User (Only Google Search console & Google analytics).
9. Get some traction from Social media platforms.
10. Optimize and update your website frequently.

Forse

All of the above tips are relevant. I would like to add - pay special attention to the content. Regularly update and supplement existing material. Create new articles that are relevant to your topic. With this approach you are sure to succeed.

ortodont

Keep posting unique content consistently to improve your rankings too