Best social Media platform for earning online

Samuel72

Verified member
I am new to earning on social media platform online, presently I am working on paid to post site, and I am planning on engaging myself in any good social Media platform that pays well, please which is the best social media platforms that pays well.

Please also tell us your experience with the social Media platform.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not made money through social media and I don't even knw how it works. But if you want to make money through PTC, there are many PTC that pay but I will advice you to be taking the PTC sites as your main source of income. You can be making them your passive income generator.

Nite

Valued Contributor
You can try Twitter. Though to earn from there would be difficult at first, but once you start building your audience you might earn well. If you want to sell something and make money, Twitter can be goldmine, but that's only possible when you have a very large number of audience.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know their social media tasks you're tasked to do you earn money. You can be tasked to regularly update a social media page with fresh content description of products to keep the page lively and attracts customers that will find the product useful. Or better run an influencer work to promote businesses and products through your own page. That's the options i know you can earn with social medias.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are so many social Media platform you can choose to make your money online easy and fast, but talking about the best social Media platform to make money online, I think Facebook is the best because Facebook is one of the most popular social Media platform to advertise your business or product.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have followed all the comments closely. No one has mention how to go about making money on social comprehensively. Normally , if you have a huge follower or high number of friends , you can easily promote an affiliate product on your social media account.you can also make money on social media by completing task on macro task sites like picoworkers.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You don't just make money directly from social media platforms but you make money from them promoting things or your services as the case may be. There are a lot of ways in which you can do this. First of all it is important you choose the social Media platform your prefer and it can be Facebook or Instagram or any one of your choice. the next thing you should focus on is to grow your audience around the kind of niche or service you want to promote. Take for example if you want to promote health products then it is very important you try as much as possible to attract people who are interested in health products. You can do this by visiting several other pages relating to health and following them and there is possibility that they will follow your back. Another way you can do this is by using some hashtags relating to health. Remember it's important for you to give valuable contents so that you'll be able to attract people's attention in the sense that without it there is no way you can be able to get followers. When you might have gotten the number of followers you want and it can be like 10,000 followers or more, then you start promoting whatever you want to promote.

Wiserr

First as a new person to the world of earning money online you need to take steps before you can start to earn, most at times while starting a thing for the first time we find it very difficult but I'm telling you nothing is different only if you are not a serious type, if you are a kind of person that gives up very easy then sorry to say because you will not have the chance to earn a dime, the first thing you need to know as a newbie try to know what you are going for and how you can benefit from it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is usually a lot of dynamics whenever it comes to social media because a lot of them are not going to pay you simply for posting content on their website and I thought you will have to use other ways of making money before you can be able to fully monetize . The only exception that has been made to this is YouTube and that is the first one that's why I'm going to recommend for you even though I will want you to put at the back of your mind that it has a very difficult barrier to entry and you will have to put in a lot of work and mounting two years before you can start ripping your benefits.
Facebook is the second social media network that I will want you to consider because it actually has record the highest amount of users and also the highest amount of active users on a daily basis. This means that provided you have a particular niche in which you will want to target, when will definitely have more chances of becoming more successful than Facebook than you have in any other social media network even though you have others like Instagram and Twitter.

Well, this is a tough one. Different social media platforms have their requirements when it comes to monitization. YouTube requires you to have a thousand subscribers and 4000 watch hour. Tiktok requires you to have at least 150,000 followers in order to qualify for monitization. So to answer your question, it all depends on the social media platform you want to focus on. Generally, I enjoy earning on PTP sites like trendri and bizdustry. It only requires a qualitative post and one must be good at speaking English language, I don't think anyone would have a problem with that since that's the language literally everyone understands. So my advice to you is to find a good social media platform, make good contents and after reaching the requirements, request for monitization and you start earning. But if you feel this is much work, you can post here and learn at the same time while earning during your leisure or free time.

Caramelle

I'm not a creator yet so I'm not making money directly from social media sites. I've made money from both Twitter and Facebook by participating in usability tasks and surveys launched by both sites on different micro-tasking platforms. Twitter has been working on the side to identify and reduce toxicity, misinformation, and spam content. Such jobs gave me huge financial rewards during the pandemic which also coincided with the election year in the US.

Facebook has been testing and refining its mobile menu and it occasionally needs testers to try out existing and new features. In the past, we got to test its search engine functionality and how it was returning responses to regular queries like "restaurants near me", etc. I've also done tasks that compared the results between Facebook and Google for the same queries. On those tasks, I had to judge which result is better and explain why. Some e-commerce sites operating in my country also make use of Facebook for marketing, and if you're interested in becoming an affiliate marketer for those sites, you can start learning how to use your Facebook page to drive users to the product page. You can take a commission for each product sale.

If you're a creator or you have some useful lessons or information to share with others, perhaps you can try to monetize them through YouTube.​