Best strategy to lead your employees.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The intention of using force an autocracy to lead your employees and business workers is absolutely not the right way to make it employees achieve business goals and objectives because in essence what is about to happen here is that your employees are going to lose focus of what they are supposed to do and rather focus on the fear they have on you being the business owner and it is absolutely a very big problem if you think and capitalise on it . An individual who is more likely to achieve what he or she possibly have in mind to accomplish or to achieve if he or she feels satisfied and comfortable and same is indeed applied to a group of employees or a business organisation contained of workers , in order to make sure that you work as an employee's and therefore to do their best in accomplishing business goals and objectives as expected and explain you must endeavour to lead them the right and accurate way . And one of the best way to lead them is by doing what you said them to do , basically and literally what I am trying to say is that the only way to lead your employees to abide by your command and to your regulations and rules is by you yourself being the business on and to also abide by the rules and regulation that you possibly set or enact .

No individual I like to be controlled , and as a business owner you must understand that the employees are not slaves and the difference between slaves and employees is that slaves never get paid but an employee do get paid .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
As a business owner or are the owner of a particular business organisation that also constitute of the existence of an employee or employees and workers it is absolutely mandatory that you understand as the business owner that is your sole duty to lead and get your employees on how to achieve business goals and objectives and the ability for you to do so and to succeed in guiding your employees to accomplish business goals and objectives totally depend on how you do it . Most importantly to make your business rules and regulation abidable and observed it is advised that you make sure that they are indeed observable and not formulating business rules and regulations that can never be abidable and even object .

Another way to make sure that you are living your employees in the best way possible is there also practicing what you enforce for example if you enforce in a business organisation that all employees should be in the workplace before 7:00 then it is advised that you be in the business owner and the leader must also be in the business organisation before 7:00 as well . This is possibly due to the fact that a lot of people are much more acquainted to do what a particular person's do than to say what he or she talks .

Wiscash

Begin with m do not rush them keep them busy works at the first sign that they have been played as an employer if your employee is a work but the first time works out how he carry out see if it isn't that just meant that he need to make I try to correct him but if he is fasting doing his work successfully as an employee increase the work see how he can be able to carry that would but not felt to correct him at any given time if there is any need for that I'm also wash our punctually is by giving him the tax that we do early in the morning and see how you were carried out this weird to me to see how to be able to justify his times and not just in anything going to the way that will bring you happiness if there is anyone that will try to this place that.