Best Technical Tools For Forex Trading

moonchild

VIP Contributor
In Forex Trading, trades are taken based on technical, fundamental or sentimental analysis, these are the core reason for taking a trade, in this article you will learn about the most important tools to use in analyzing the chart in a technical way.

Moving Averages: Moving averages are used to identify trends in a chart, it is very important in technical analysis because it shows you exactly the way the trend is heading before making a trading decision.

Relative Strength Index: relative strength index is used to measure the strength of a trend, often times there are fake breakouts, sometimes you might open your chart during a retracement and you'll make a decision on a contrary trend, this tool help you to silent the noise and show you exactly where the trend is headed.

Trend Lines: Trend lines are those lines that are used to define the edges of retracement so that you will be able to take action when price reaches the trend line.

Channels: Channels are like trend lines that are used during a ranging market, when price is going up and down in a swing motion, a channel helps you to identify endpoints in each direction of the market.

These tools can also be used when trading cryptocurrency or stocks in addition to forex. This is the reason people who trade one market type find it easier to trade the others once the necessary changes are made.

As a beginner in trading, I've found the simpler tools to be more convenient especially using horizontal lines to find areas of support and resistance as well as trend direction. Sometimes, price will follow a certain moving average and bounce on each touch, but a trend that has shown exhaustion can give fake signals.

Seasoned traders like to find areas of confluence, which is a place where many indicators show that you can take an action to make profits. A lot of traders will use their own strategy here, so there's a higher chance of success.

The point is that , all these things you have mentioned are just a normal indication and sometimes even if these indications might really help , you won't be able to trade Forex professionally because there are some certain professional indication you have to learn to understand.

There was a time I was interacting with the Forex analyst and I asked him why he was not trading at that moment , he told me that the market was not predictable. That means there are some professional indication that shows that the market is not profitable and as a result it is not saver for people to engage in trade at that particular period of time .

Anyone that is interested to trade forex or cryptocurrency market must also understand this thing because if you don't understand it , you will be losing your money because there are some times that the market will indicate danger and if you don't really understand how to detect all these things , you might be at risk of losing your money.

I am interested to trade the crypto market but the most important thing is just for me to learn and understand it because that is just the best one for me.

Once an investment goes bust, it not only causes his capital to lose but also discourages him. A wrong broker selection can make you suffer in the long run.

Psychology plays a vital role in adapting you to the market environment. So, follow such a trading approach that brings high profit for you. Take advice from experienced traders about how to develop a trading-genial psychology in a trader.