Best traditional advertising techniques

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Advertising as we all know is an act of creating the awareness of your business or service to the general public which can be done using social Media, billboard, etc.
In traditional advertising which has little or nothing at all to do with the modernised forms of advertising there are ways you can advertise your products better and faster.

Advertising on a local basis must not be as formal as you think. The slightest opportunity you have to let someone know about your business is a means of advertising.

Now for example, today as I was passing by, I saw a house that was well plastered and on a little portion of the work, I saw a contact number written there. That is a form of advertising because you can simply contact the workers if you feel their service is good and you are in need of it.

Also, you can advertise locally by making use of your products. If you make shoes, then wear your hand made products and let people know that it was made by you and by so doing, you advertise yourself and your business or work.