Best way to earn passive income

Amirwasilah

There are plenty of options, you need to decide which you would prefer. You could try youtube, writing for a website that pays you etc. If online is not what you are looking for then you could work for a NGO, you would do the world some good and at the same time earn money. You could take up tutions, and earn money by teaching in study centres or better you could open your own. So options are unlimited, but you need to decide whats best for you.

Passive income is money you earn even when you're not actively working. The internet makes it possible to turn hobbies and passions into a living—either full-time or
There’s a lot of information floating around about how to make passive income, but the most successful earners on Fiverr have known a thing or two about earning passive income on that platform for quite some time.

Five ways to earn income online without being an internet expert. Earn money by starting a sock vending machine business, selling videos on stock photo websites, receiving credit card rewards, renting a room in your home, making crafts and selling them on EBAY.

The most lucrative passive income is from dividend stocks and bonds, if you're lucky enough to be able to retire on just your dividends. They can be a high yield with low risk or a low yield with low risk. Some bond pay out for life or as long as you hold it like corporate bonds do. The higher the yield, the higher the risk, but if you have that much money to invest in stock in your retirement fund then I wouldn't touch anything other than Dividend stocks and bonds.

I feel passive income is not that easy to achieve that's if there is any chance it will be a success

I'm interested in this topic, it's incredible

here are the best ways to earn passive income:
  • Blogging
  • Affiliate Marketing
  • Self-publishing ebook
  • Youtuber videos
  • Digital courses
  • Digital downloads
  • Real estate investing
  • investing in the Stock market