Best way to make money in 2021 with affiliate marketing.

When it involves affiliate marketing there are different strategies that you'll make use of to urge traffic and increase conversion.

Some of these strategies include;

Email Marketing
Blogging
Ads
Posting on social media/Online Forums
1. Email Marketing: This basically involves creating a landing page through which individuals check in with their email in other to access whatever you're promoting. These people are then added to your email list and you’d be ready to keep them updated on whatever new product you’re promoting.

2. Blogging; because the name implies, you create a blog. Your blog should, however, be niched right down to a selected quiet product. Blogging allows you to build a following of individuals who are genuinely curious about what you've got to supply. Although it takes a short time to grow, I might recommend this to anyone because it is more profitable at the end of the day.

3. Ads; This involves paying for ads, this is often real and has worked for tons of individuals but I still won’t recommend it to anyone as i'm an advocate of free traffic. You’d had to know how ads work before paying for them if not you'd lose at the top . However, if done right, it's very profitable!

4. Posting on social media/Online Forums; posting your affiliate links on Facebook groups, Instagram, twitter or any social media also as online forums. this is often not exactly a reliable way as most of the people who don't know you're likely not getting to click the link you post. Although, if done right and with consistency you'd see results.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You have highlighted better ways by which an affiliate marketer can make publicity on what he's trying to affiliate with. The only thing he needs now is just to make sure he's promoting the right niche for the right people. That's why audience is the first thing a successful affiliate marketer will thing of.