Between crypto trading and forex trading, which one do you prefer??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have noticed some argument online, where group of people in forums, blog post talk about their preference when it comes to making selection of trading. I see good number of people turning to cryptocurrency trading as better of than the forex trading. Saying it is easier to understand, less volatile when it comes to trading on it. Saying that forex trading is volatile type of trading, that losses comes plenty when trading on it. Other people say likewise to crypto trading, by choosing forex trading. Saying that Cryptocurrency trading isn't easy at all, that it is hard to understand, since most of the coins is not that popular only few are popular to people.

This argument needs continuity here, which one of this trading option do you prefer, and why you prefer it??

Josemendez

Verified member
Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading are two popular online investment ,and I am not quite surprised that people will be trying to promote one over the other .

As for me , I will prefer cryptocurrency trading to forex trading , because in forex trading , one needs to have a good knowledge in the field before he can begin to invest ,but cryptocurrency trading is user friendly. with the basic knowledge of how to buy and sell , every other thing doesn't matter again.

Informed trading , one can lose his entire investment within an interval , but with cryptocurrency , you only lose a fraction when the price is low ,but gain back when the price rises.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading are two popular online investment ,and I am not quite surprised that people will be trying to promote one over the other .

As for me , I will prefer cryptocurrency trading to forex trading , because in forex trading , one needs to have a good knowledge in the field before he can begin to invest ,but cryptocurrency trading is user friendly. with the basic knowledge of how to buy and sell , every other thing doesn't matter again.

Informed trading , one can lose his entire investment within an interval , but with cryptocurrency , you only lose a fraction when the price is low ,but gain back when the price rises.
People have always said it that forex trading is very much volatile, because of the risk of losing everything. Base on the review I saw on other forums there, they pricked Cryptocurrency trading by far ahead of forex trading. I even supported the Cryptocurrency trading than the forex trading type. Cryptocurrency trading is user_friendly than forex trading, it doesn't require enough expertise to get started through Cryptocurrency trading. But forex trading you need some degree of understanding, knowledge to succeed in the feed.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think forex is very risky when compared to crypto currency and its very easy to learn crypto currency and forex requires mentorship and others , but if you really dont want to lose more in crypto currency i guess you need to look more into trading coins like bitcoin , ethereum , only because there are some major altcoins that falls rapidly and this would make you lose a lot of cash in the long run , so you need to check very well

Nicklas22

Crypto trading is often thought of as similar to Forex, or foreign exchange trading. Forex, like crypto, involves trading currencies. However, there are a few key differences between the two. Forex trading is a large, well-established practice, while crypto trading is a relative newcomer to the scene. Forex often involves middlemen, brokers, and other institutions that take fees at every step of the trading process. The lack of a middleman is one of the biggest draws of crypto trading. And another major sticking point between the two is the liquidity available in Forex, versus the lack of liquidity in crypto – once you move away from the most common coins. And of course, there’s security.